TMI: Stringy/clotty period

GreyGirl

Pregnant with no2!
Reaction score
Sorry if this is TMI, but I'm on CD2 and so far it's been a really watery/stringy/clotty period...does that mean anything? I was TTC last month and had high temps right til the end in my luteal phase, does that have any bearing on it? I have long cycles (last one was 44 days)
I don't normally have this kind of period, so wondering if it's normal or not :(

I sometimes have quite stringy patches in my period if that makes sense. Perhaps it's related to the long cycle?

:hugs:

Maybe, hadn't though of that - thanks, I feel better now :)

Hey Grey.
I had an unusually clotty period this month.
I decided that it was my fertilised egg that tried to implanted, but didnt manage to stick.
What do you think yours could be?
xx

could be the same i guess, maybe my high temps meant it fertilized but just didn't attach?

My first cycle after m/c was like that too. Having said that I also have long cycles.

My first several periods after my m/c were really strange. I normally had very heavy, clotty periods and after I had light, spotty ones with tiny, lumpy clots that were blackish (old) and stringy. Maybe it's your body trying to get old stuff left over from the miscarriage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->