TMI thread

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Mummy_to_be87, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Mummy_to_be87

Mummy_to_be87 Well-Known Member

I have a concern I was hoping someone could answer, maybe you have the same problem...sorry its TMI...

When me and my OH make love, I have noticed that I am quite tender, its as if there is a bit of skin has grew and the bottom of my vagina, I have made my OH have a look to see if there is anything that looks different, he said there isnt but when he touched the skin area I nearly jumped off the bed, is this skin the perinal (sorry for the spelling mistake) or something else? :blush: :blush: :blush:

2. MammyEvans20

MammyEvans20 Pregnant :D 3rd Tri :D

I have no idea as to an answer but have also had this sometimes so will be keeping an eye out for a reply to this

3. Daisy1986

Daisy1986 Well-Known Member

Yea that's what it's called. You might just be extra sensitive down there because of extra blood flow. I can't say or not if I'm the same because ever since the Dr told me to avoid sex in the first trimester because of spotting we haven't done it. x