TMI- touching my nipples makes me thirsty??!

Pixie2320

Reaction score
Am I losing my mind? It doesn't do it when my shirt or bra touches them, but if I'm wiping off a leak or god forbid my husband touches my nipples I get an instant urge to drink a huge glass of water :shrug:

I'm pretty sure I'm off my rocker :blush:

lol pregnant women are weird... keep a picther of water near when you feel like having fun with your hubby...

i dont know what else to say.. lol we all have our quirks

lol pregnant women are weird... keep a picther of water near when you feel like having fun with your hubby...

i dont know what else to say.. lol we all have our quirks

Lol, I was just curious as to if I am the only weirdo out there with this side effect :dohh: Poor husband gets his hands slapped away " Nooo! It's going to make me thirsty!!" :dohh:

Hmmmm...Breatfeeding makes me REALLY thirsty...wonder if there is a connection there?

its caus it sparks a hormone release, if they leak too when you touch them its normal lol, BF makes 98% of women thirsty

I had that even before pregnancy, it's a very weird feeling isn't it? *twiddle twiddle* "God I need a drink"

Hmm so maybe it's just my body thinking it's BF already? :thumbup:

It really is a weird feeling! And so instantaneous it's just weird :blush:

Glad I'm not the o nly one everytime I tell this to someone they look at me strange glad its normal haha I'm pregnant with my second son and I'm going to try breastfeeding wonder if it will make me exstra thirsty and ill I have to carry round some juice every time haha x

I got it before pregnancy and now its stronger than ever and I am still early in my first trimester!

Lol that's so weird, I've had that sensation in my nipples my entire life and always thought I was just strange :p At least I know I'm not the only one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->