**tmi warning** anyone been in this situation?

LEAME224

mummy21 wtt
Reaction score
Hi all,
Well I'm around 6w 2d preg 4th pregnancy only one ds ive previously had two mmcs and with this pregnancy I've been spotting since the day I found out! Its been pink orange but is mainly brown. I'm off to the docs today as I need to know what's going on as its been three weeks of constant spotting ..with my other pregnancies I have had bleeds but never like this...anyone been in this situation?
Sorry for the graphic PIC :s

Attachments

• IMG_20140119_190409.jpg
    IMG_20140119_190409.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 35
Hello,

I have had the same too. My GP referred me to EPAU for a scan which showed the sac (iam only 4weeks). The nurses explained to me that is normal for some women as the baby is settling in and that I wasn't to worry unless it became painful and heavy.

If you are concerned I would visit your Doctor. Good luck!

I'm going to the docs today but they like to fob me off...this one just feels different to the others :( x

Looks like ib. With my daughter I ha four days of that stuff. I waited for it to pass then I did another test. The epau can't do anything for you at this stage Hun so keep rested and it's the worst waiting game ever xxx

I had bleeding at the start of my last pregnancy. It was a big red bleed at 8 weeks and then again from 10-12 weeks pretty constantly I had scans both times and everything was fine, I'm sure your lo is ok and hoping you get sent for a scan x x

I had the same at 6 weeks and it happend on and off till about 10 weeks I had 2 scans 1st showed a sac and fetal pole even saw heart beat then one at 10+5 which showed baby growing nicely with a strong heart beat its quite common to bleed in early pregnancy aslong as its not bright red with clots accompanied by strong cramps all should be ok! Good luck at yhe doctors xx

Brown = old which is a good sign. Likely old blood from implantation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"