(*tmi warning*) Cloudy Pee After O?? anyone??

itsme122

Mommy to 1, Baking #2! <3
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I have a strange question. Has anyone noticed cloudy urine after Ovulation?? :huh:
I am not dehydrated, as I drink plenty of water all day. My pee is typically very light.
I know it isn't a UTI, as I have had those and am familiar with the symptoms (smell, burning, frequent need to pee) and am not having any of them at all..in fact it doesn't smell different at all.
I noticed this last month as well and never linked it to being after O. But since FF will put my O day as yesterday, I just made the connection to O time.
Just curious if anyone else has noticed this after O..:shrug:

Hey ladies, I have a strange question. Has anyone noticed cloudy urine after Ovulation?? :huh:
I am not dehydrated, as I drink plenty of water all day. My pee is typically very light.
I know it isn't a UTI, as I have had those and am familiar with the symptoms (smell, burning, frequent need to pee) and am not having any of them at all..in fact it doesn't smell different at all.
I noticed this last month as well and never linked it to being after O. But since FF will put my O day as yesterday, I just made the connection to O time.

I have noticed it sometimes.. Around O and even otherwise.. Doesn't seem odd to me coz I don't have any uti or anything .. Maybe it is just normal.
Once I had read a woman say she noticed it before her bfp and cloudy means bfp..but since I have noticed it around O i know that is not the case with me :)

Hello itsme122!!

Are you taking any vitamins at the moment? Preconception ones? I've found that sometimes they can effect your pee pee in this way.

:dust:

Its normal! And its a bit of cm mixing in with the pee that makes it cloudy. I have the same every tww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->