(TMI) Weird CM now, anyone else have this before?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
My CM was EWCM on the 9-15'th, then it changed slowly to this weird lotiony white cm (just like cheap thin lotion) then it changed to what looked like (for lack of better description) snot, like what a mucus plug looks like when you loose a bit of it while pregnant. Now, it's this weird white and kind of stringy type of CM. Has anyone else has anything like this? What did your TWW end in? BFP/BFN? Thanks for your help ladies! I know this is TMI and way gross, but weird and gross and is what's happening down there to most of us and it's confusing! esp during the TWW, well at least for me, bc I symptom spot too much :blush:

Attachments

• Weird CM 5.23.16 003 UPLOAD.jpg
    Weird CM 5.23.16 003 UPLOAD.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 17
My CM was EWCM on the 9-15'th, then it changed slowly to this weird lotiony white cm (just like cheap thin lotion) then it changed to what looked like (for lack of better description) snot, like what a mucus plug looks like when you loose a bit of it while pregnant. Now, it's this weird white and kind of stringy type of CM. Has anyone else has anything like this? What did your TWW end in? BFP/BFN? Thanks for your help ladies! I know this is TMI and way gross, but weird and gross and is what's happening down there to most of us and it's confusing! esp during the TWW, well at least for me, bc I symptom spot too much :blush:

Hey I had the same thing happen this morning. Snot like cm it was semi stretchy and yellowish. I also notoced small amounts of ewcm. Not much though. Im 11 dpo and hoping its a sign of a bfp to come. Havent tested yet. I know when i got my bfp i started having watery mucus but that was after my bfp which i didnt get until 15 dpo. Hopefully its good luck for both of us. Keep me posted.

Hi ladies, I am just wondering when you would start getting leukorrhea? I am about 4dpo, should I be getting it that early? Or do you think it's just ovulation cm?

Hi ladies, I am just wondering when you would start getting leukorrhea? I am about 4dpo, should I be getting it that early? Or do you think it's just ovulation cm?

I think (think) that leukorrhea can start at the point of fertilization but definitely at implant. Some women experience it VERY early, some women not until like 6-8 wks, and others don't ever have it. I didn't have it with my first. I didn't have any kind of CM the whole time, I wasn't checking internally, but I've heard of women having so much of it that they needed to wear a panty liner or pad, my panties never even got wet, not even when my water broke? It was only coming out when I would go to the potty, which is why I wasn't sure if it broke or not.

As far as the snot like CM, my research has shown if it's not "normal" for you in the TWW or before AF then it can be a good sign****but just like with every other sign, it's a toss up....This is so frustrating. BUT I have been starting to get some squinter's on a few tests in last 24 hr's last night and this mornings SMU.....so I'm hoping this is the start of some big fat bold positive two liner tests!!!!! Good Luck to you and lot's of baby dust rockstarlove9 - Keep me posted as to what's going on with you through this thread. I'm still getting the "snot" sometimes it is clearish with streaking, other times it is more yellow in tint. Then other times I have what looks like leukorrhea (thin white cheap lotion like)

I'm 7dpo and I've been having the stringy/snotty cm for a couple of days now... Not normal for me so it's a waiting game lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->