(TMI) Weird

Webbykinskt

Reaction score
Hey girlies.

This may be TMI so I apologise in advance but I really want your opinions.

I came off my withdrawal bleed last Tuesday. Since then i've had a strange discharge, almost like i'm still bleeding a bit (a dark red colour) without any pain. This has been everyday since and when cleaning up after :sex: it's been there too. Could this be break-through bleeding or just left-over from my period? It is enough for me to need to wear a pantyliner every day so i'm slightly worried.

Any ideas girls?

Can't give you any advice hun but I've got strangeness too. Had my coil out a week ago, stopped bleeding straight after, then came on for what I assumed was my AF two days later, then turned into the same sort of discharge you have talked about which then stopped. Did the Deed last night and have started bleeding again. Arg, so annoying when you dont know whats going on isnt it? :hugs:

I don't really know, I only took the pill once 9 years ago, and because of spots, for me it was pure hell. What you describe sounds like a real pain, I don't think its fair that women should go through such things. Hope it clears up X

Thanks for the replies but yeah it is frustrating. I'm just hoping it's not serious... I've heard so many horror stories of chemical pregnancies :wacko: which is not good for the WTT mind... so I seem to think anything abnormal is that now... I'm such a hypochondriac when it comes to my menstrual cycle.

Barbles - That does sound odd... but it's steering me towards the idea that maybe my pill isn't working at the minute if you're getting it after taking your coil out? x

I had to have my coil out as it had moved positions and then started falling out, I was told to take a pregnancy test after 3 weeks but sacked the idea off after I started bleeding. But i have also started to thinking of other reasons I could be still bleeding. Im not in any pain and just think I'm letting my mind wonder too much. Hope it clears up soon xx

I'm on microgynon and have had similar out of place bleeding/discharge for the last 3months. I've put it down to breakthrough bleeding, as no bfp forthcoming. Stress can affect your cycle, whether or not on the pill, so as I have been thinking and stressing a whole lot over being wtt rather than ttc, I've resigned to the fact that I've caused it myself, and probably will every month until we try!

Thanks Princess... That sounds like a logical explanation but I don't want to believe it lol. I want to believe I'm pregnant hahaha.

I'll probably just have a quick word with the family planning nurse tomorrow and ask if I can just do a test to rule it out x

I prefer to believe the former too, but after a couple of bfns, I've lost hope of a little accident! Oh well, there is always this month haha x

I had this last year hun and went running away to the doctors thinking I was dying or something:blush: but it just turned out to be breakthrough bleeding. Had it about a week then it went and my cycles went back to normal. The doctor just told me my pill had failed for some reason and to take extra precautions:hugs:

Thanks everyone. I'm going to ask the nurse tomorrow but it sounds spot on Strawberries. Since I posted earlier I've started getting period pains so I'm thinking my pill may have failed. Me and OH have been DTD all week without condoms so if it has, the damage is done basically. I'm not going to ask for the MAP because I think if it happens, it was meant to be. I'll do a test to rule it out and I'll take it from there.

I'm still worried it's a chemical pregnancy though.... Never had this before so I'm not sure what to think. I've been taking my pill correctly (OH makes sure of this!) so it could only be if I didn't digest it or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->