(TMI) Whats this?

Sarah1987

Reaction score
Sorry if TMI but dont know how else to put it!

I've been feeling quite "ill" all afternoon and just went to the loo and when i wiped there was this really slight redish brownish stain! Just wondering if anyone had any ideas, far too early for AF but im clueless on this!

:hug:

i'm not too clued up either but you learn a lot from this website!!!

Could be implantation bleeding.........

xx

Sounds like it can very well be implantation bleeding!! Wait a couple of days and take an hpt.

Good Luck!!
:hug:

hi hun it could either be ovulation as can bleed slightly when the egg pops out of the follicle or like jen jen said it could be implantation. x

i have had the same as you today,and ive also got 11 days left till testing.. goodluck,hope it means a :bfp: is on its way!

How many DPO are u?

3 DPO. I havent been sick or anything just sore head, constantly cold and really realy thirsty!

Hmmm.....implantation doesn't start until at least 6 dpo - it usually happens anywhere from 6-11 dpo. Could you be a little off with your dates? Did you temp to confirm ovulation? If not, maybe you're body is just ovulating a bit late and the blood was the result of the egg popping out from the follicle.

That is early for implantation bleeding, maybe it'd from ovulation. Good luck. XXX

im suffering with cramps in my lower back at the moment.there just like period pains.

I know someone that had an Implantation bleed at 3dpo.

Very early - but it can happen.

Good luck hun. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back