TMI..

Halley

Mummy to an angel
Reaction score
I've got a new obsession witch is poking my cervix. I read online how to check it, and now I'm obsessed!
Gosh - I'm such a weirdo! I just need to learn now what all the different stages are..:coffee:
Atm it's high and hard :shrug:

Does anyone else do this? Please say I'm not alone..lol!

xx

you are not alone!!!...i constantly checked mine on my 3rd cycle of ttc more than once a day!!!....just before ov mine was high soft and very wet, after ov it went low soft tightly closed and wet and has stayed that way ever since...i know around the time of af it will be low hard and slightly open to allow the flow of blood through...but all women are different and the cervix moves at different times for different women depending on where you are in your cycle, hope this helps x

So glad I'm not alone. Thanks sweetie - that's helped me out! xx

How do you do this???? Excuse my ignorance but I've never heard of it, and now i'm intrigued...... lol

To find your cervix, put two fingers inside your vagina and reach as far back as you can. Your cervix will feel firm maybe a little rubbery, like the end of your nose if you put your finger on the tip of your nose and push gently. There is also a depression in the center, this is the opening to the uterus, you should beable to feel this as well. Your cervix will be round and will definatly feel different than the walls of the vagina.

There you go honey, I've copied and pasted it off the website I read. It might also make it easier if you pop your foot on the side of the loo or bath - and wash your hands before checking just to save an infection in there as its one of the cleanest parts of the foo foo :blush: xxxx

Oooh how interesting. Thank you!! You'll have me addicted to doing it now lol. Cheers hun bun xoxo

Your not alone, I check my cervix too. After you go through one whole cycle then you will have a better idea of how to tell the difference between if its firm or soft and if its high or low. FX that you dont have another cycle tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->