To all extended breastfeeders...

honey915

mum to 2 little boys
Reaction score
When did AF return? I know theres loads questions about this but i am so fed up! Keen to ttc #3 soon. Ds is 14 months and still feeds on and off at night but hardly intye day. When did urs come back? Were you still feeding at night? Or in the day etc? We still co sleep too which we are trying to stop!

Im 14 months pp and still nothing but my lo feeds alot at night.

Im sure its the night feeds intefering. Are you ttc? :)

19 months both times. I was (and am!) still nursing frequently night and day.

I was about 18/19 months pp. I stopped nursing at night. Thats when af returned and I got pregnant again 2 months later :)

Good luck!

No we want to but are getting married next july and i (selfishly perhaps?) dont want to have a massive baby belly at the wedding. LOL. We will probably start trying around april/may time. :thumbup:

18 months & i was still nursing frequently most days & also co-sleeping and nursing during the night.

At 6 months when he started solids. My mom didn't get her AF back after birth and she said the Dr. gave her a shot to re-start it.

No we want to but are getting married next july and i (selfishly perhaps?) dont want to have a massive baby belly at the wedding. LOL. We will probably start trying around april/may time. :thumbup:

I totally understand that! We arent married yet. We planned to have babies first then im having everything nipped and tucked before i go down the aisle! Haha!

So ladies it seems like it is usually the 18 month mark for most. Ive heard 14 months is average but u guess its different for everyone and the more i stress the leave likely it is to happen!

6 weeks pp despite exclusively breastfeeding and has been regular ever since. dd still feeds lots day and night.

Oh no! That is pretty soon! Too soon id say! Ive enjoyed a break from it but want it back now!!!

4 months exactly for me :-/ she went 8 hours a couple of times then 6 hours and then straight back to every 2 hours but it had returned by then still going strong every 2 hours at 6 and half months

Mine came back 9 months pp with dd and 17 months pp with ds2.

When did AF return? I know theres loads questions about this but i am so fed up! Keen to ttc #3 soon. Ds is 14 months and still feeds on and off at night but hardly intye day. When did urs come back? Were you still feeding at night? Or in the day etc? We still co sleep too which we are trying to stop!

Good question. I would like to ttc next summer. I've had one period. I don't remember exactly when it was... last month? I also have ovulated at times with no period. Violet nurses a lot at night and some during the day. She is 13 months.

At 16 months. I was and still am feeding regularly through the day and night.

18 months and I was still feeding frequently day and night. I conceived when I night weaned (sadly endes in miscarriage though). I used agnus castus which is supposed to help with the return of periods (it could have been a coincidence though).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->