To all extended breastfeeders...

12 weeks PP for me, I was so pissed off! Obviously I was still feeding day and night (still was until LO turned two when I night weaned her). I think genetics probably has something to do with it.

Around her 2nd birthday, we'd pretty much night weaned by then.

I have added a poll to this thread if anyone would like to vote :)

Both times for me it was 7 months (DD a little before I think DS a little after) and DD continued til she was 21/2 and DS is still going strong.

8 months here-after I started taking iron supplements as I heard it could come back with it. Meant we could get pregnant again :D

8.5 months. Lo had been sttn since 2.5 months.... We are keen for #2 So when no sign of it at 7 months I had to supplement some boob feeds with formula. My period returned at 8.5 months pp... I was giving one bottle of formula and 3 breastfeeds, no night feeds.... This came after around 7 months when lo fell ill and was starving and dehydrated and I was nursing at night for 2-3 weeks.....

Now I give 2 bottle of formula and morning and bedtime boob......

Mine came back at 14 months. I nursed until 21 months.

14 months and only a bit of spotting thus far. LO feeds morning, evening and sometimes twice in the night.

I've still not had my AF. My daughter does feed at night and we co sleep. I'm trying not to worry about it.

2 weeks after I night weaned LO at 9 months my af returned.

Still hasn't returned, but LO has just started sleeping through, so maybe going a 11 hour stretch will mean the return of AF?

I think i will have to night wean :-( I have two weeks annual leave next week so i plan to use that tine wisely will deffinately keep this post uodated!

Mine came back at 3 months when LO started sleeping through the night! At 4 months she had sleep regression and went back to nursing at night but alas, AF had already come back to bother me by then. She self weaned at 19 months.

I got my period back at 15.5 weeks postpartum so about 3.5 months. I was ebf but lo was sleeping through the night by around 8 weeks. (Sleeping 5-6 hours at 6 weeks and 7-8 hours around 8 weeks).

I got pregnantwhen my daughter was 15 months. I never had my period. My little man is now almost 6 months and no period yet :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->