To all of the cat and dog owners out there!

When my mum was carrying me her sisters dog and my dads brothers dog latched onto her.
They would manage to run off everyday just to get to her house. Well she assumed they wanted to see her, but once I was born they still made the daily trip ignored her and just wanted to sleep guarding my cot.
Good job they werent rotties, else people might have thought I was the anti Christ:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My cat sits with my on settee, which she's never done before, and she also sits on my lap with her head on my belly so maybe she knows

I'm convinced our dog knows. She has sniffed and licked bump a few times. She has however also walked over it a couple of times but has now taken to laying across it, a set of paws either side and then looks at me with disgust when she gets kicked. :rofl:

Im convinced both my cats know.
One of my cats is very shy and timid and spends most of her day/night hiding. though latley she has been more cuddly and when im in bed or sitting down, she snuggles up on the bump, or drapes herslf accross it!
The other cat is a moody witch, again though,over the past few weeks, she has become more vocal and follows me everywher. She has also taken to sleeping next to me which she never does.
Finally she also likes to snuggle up next to bump...

Strange animals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->