To all who have ovarian cyst

suzan

Reaction score
I have been having on and off light pain in my right leg, it seems to be coming from my right lower side of my abdomen all the way down to my feet.. My leg becomes really tired, and it hurts a little. This light pain comes somehow every 2 weeks.

Today I am having it, and I stood up and walked around to see if it was bec I was always seated at my office... then I went to the bathroom, locked myself and started stretching my leg and I was pretending to shoot a ball strongly, the next I feel that when I do that then I feel that my lower side of my abdomen, specifically my right, hurt.

I was checked by my doctor and have done a lot of ultrasounds and always ask if I have cyst as I do vaginal ultrasound, and the technician says always no. Can they diagnose it from transvaginal u/s?

Is leg pain a symptom? Should I be worried? Maybe it's something bad?

I'm sorry I have no advice for you, hope one of the other girls can answer your question

My cysts were diagnosed by a transvaginal u/s. They did abdominal ones as well to make sure it wasn't in a spot that couldn't be seen by the other u/s. I never had leg pain but had severe pain on my ovaries. I would get shooting pain sometimes near my thigh when driving. I hope you find the answer to whats wrong soon. Maybe go to another doctor for a 2nd opinion.

I had pain on my ovaries more than my leg, could also feel it when I bent forward.

They just waited for mine to disperse rather than do any surgery, and they are real common...but can hurt!! Mine was size of a squash ball,but I felt like I was being stabbed!! The doctor said in better words that maybe I was a bit sensitve (pathetic!)

I had a cyst diagnosed via abdo u/s, and was diagnosed with PCOS via transvag.
I didn't have pains in my leg though, more in my lower abdo, and my periods stopped.
I hope they find out whats going on soon, and you feel better :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"