To all you 2nd/3rd/4th/5th Timers

MilitaryMummy

Mum to Macie Brooke xxx
Reaction score
Hi ladies, Im not actually NTNP just yet but i'm lurking in here in preperations hehe....

Sooooo excited for when we finally do!!! Not sure when that will be yet tho.

Well i had my daughter nearly a year ago now and we NTNP with her and i fell after 4 months of coming off the pill which i had been on for 10 years!!!
Since having her i've done one month of BC last year and havent bothered since. Me and DH have just used other protection.

My question is how long did it take you to fall subsequent times?? Quicker easier?

I choose to NTNP as i couldnt track even if i wanted too as my periods are shocking haha.

TIA xxx

It took us 4months to concieve ds1 And 6months to conceive ds2! First time I was on the pill and my periods came back straight away second time I had been on depo injection and only had one period in the 6months

i'm very curious to read these answers too....

my first daughter was a mistake (shh dont tell her lol) she is 2....

with Charlie i came off pill mid july and goot my BFP in november and i was 6 weeks, so i would have conceived end of spet time so tthat was only couple of months..... sadly i lost charlie in march at 24+3 weeks and now NTNP for nummber 3......

this will be my 2nd real month of NTNP.......

Thank you for the info mummymarsh. so sorry for you loss, and hope you get good news soon!! :hugs:

I had Tiarnan (#1) in Nov 2007 and AF returned in Feb 08. We then NTNP until Dec 08 with no luck so we moved on to TTC. We fell PG in Sept 09 with Cormac (#2) and he was born in June 2010. AF returned in Sept 2010 and we have been NTNP for #3 since. I am hoping that NTNP will be successful for us by Dec of this year, if not I will talk to OH about TTC again.

Lottie was a 'happy accident' we were ttc Harry for 4 months and we've been ntnp now for 5 months! x

Both my boys were accidents and I was taking the pill, this time we are TTC and it's been 11 months now xx

With DD we were NTNP for 3 months, then I came off the npll in Nov expecting it to take a while to get out of my system and concieved Harri straight away (and we only dtd twice :blush:)

Now on my 2nd cycle of NTNP... fx'd for a bfp for us all

Good luck with your NTNP journey xxx

Ella took 1 missed pill
Ethan took 6'ish months
and Sienna took a year

So mine take longer each time :wacko:

:flower:

they do say 2nd+ can take longer, its called secondary infertility... xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads