To be or not to be?

kate_

Reaction score
I am 22, and have been actively 'not not' trying for about five months now. Every month I psych myself out thinking I am with swollen/tender breasts etc. This month however, I am experiencing new things, more physical symptoms such as cold like symptoms, blue veins on my breasts and upper thighs and huge appetite then nausea after I eat. I am supposed to start my period tomorrow but got a BFN on a hpt this morning... thoughts?

:hugs: 5 months isn't that long in the whole scheme of things...TTC can take a while, and NTNP I'd imagine could take even longer.

Your symptoms sound good, but I personally have had those symptoms and still got AF, so nothing is a tell-tale sign. :shrug:

:dust: good luck!!

in the past ttc, i had bfn right before getting af and the symptoms were exactly like those typical pregnancy symptoms everyone hears about. the cycle i fell pregnant, my symptoms were the exact opposite of my normal PMS symptoms(which were symptoms that mimicked pregnancy the most), so i really didnt believe i was pregnant at all. because im a poas addict, i started testing early at 8dpo, but my excuse was "im going to just start wasting these tests. they'll expire anyway" and surprise! bfp on all my dollar tests and an frer. my symptoms included no cramps at all whatsoever, metallic taste at 5-6 dpo, craving milk at 3 dpo, aversion to my favorite candy(or any candies/chocolates), and at 7 dpo, i had a feeling that my af was already here so i went to check in the bathroom for a change and no blood whatsoever. the feeling only lasted 20 minutes and it was completely gone. oh! and i had strange, strong nausea at 3 am sharp every night for two nights in a row from 1-2 dpo (basicly right after conception) it was a miracle i didnt vomit because it was such a strong urge that came from no where! i also had strong bloating for two days around the time i was craving milk. its the kind of bloating i never had before. one sip or bite of anything made me huge for quite a while.

and since conception i have been sneezing with swollen breasts on a daily basis to this moment. it was mostly dry sneezing up until last week, when i started getting mucus.

Update: 3 days late. No AF. Same thing sneezing starting a few days after predicted conception and now really wet sneezes bbs are HUGE. Going to wait to be a week late to test.

I got an awful cold right around when my period was due. It actually is what made me test! I got a BFP at 16dpo (AF was 2 days late.) I unfortunately miscarried at 5w2d, but definitely was a BFP for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->