to make my jeans fit......

Moulder86

Fiancé & mum to one
Reaction score
Ok ladies I've forgotten what those bands are called what you can wear to make your normal trousers/jeans fit......All the searches I do keep coming up with the support bands.

Anybody go any ideas what they're called and where I can get them? I can't afford to buy new maternity clothes so need to make what I've got fit cos I don't like going out in public in my joggers either!!

xx

I know what u mean and looked everywhere for them but with no luck , i also dont know what they are called lol good luck with your search !

lol thank you. Both of your little girls are adorable!

xx

oh i posted about these somewhere else recently - wait till i find them and i'll post here for you :)

ahhh found them... at last!! why is it when you are looking for something you KNOW you seen you can never find it again!! lol anyway here it is...
https://www.fromheretomaternity.co....l-clothes-into-maternity-wear--BellyBelt.html

"belly belt" its called :)

Thank you Gaby.

Does anyone know of a shop you can go buy them from, just thought it might give me something to do today. xx

Hi i used these before and got them from https://www.thebabycatalogue.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BM100
hope that helps x

You can also find them on ebay

I got mine from topshop and I know littlewoods do them as well!!

A cheeky tip is to loop a hair band round the button of your jeans and thread it through the button hole. Made my jeans last a month or so longer.

ive got mine if you want em... ive graduated/given up and resorted to maternity pants haha

An other tip someone gave me (but I'm not big enough to try it yet) was to buy a cheap elasticated tube top from somewhere like Primark and turn it upsidedown.

They have them at most maternity stores I think. At Motherhood they have them for like 19 dollars. Also, if you search Bella Bands you might come up with different results.

New Look maternity dept sell them for about £9 for a 3pk i think

i just bought mother and baby mag, it had a little catalouge with it and they were in it! i was going to get one to. The mag is at home so cant check the name for u sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->