To make you laugh....this is hilarious!

katy1310

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
DH works as a Homeless Officer with the council, and yesterday he was interviewing a mother and daughter who were applying for housing. He went out of the room to collect some paperwork, and on his way back, he passed a colleague who he thought was looking rather sick.

He went back into the room, completed the assessment, the mother and daughter left and DH went back to his desk. The colleague who had been looking sick asked him "Did you see that?!" DH said no, what? His colleague said he'd been talking to someone else outside the door of the interview room, and was facing the door. The daughter had whipped one boob out, given it a good claw, then put it back into her top, not realising that the glass in the door is that mirrored kind that you can see through from the other side without the person in the room knowing.

:haha:

Actually it's even funnier if I use the phrase DH used - Edinburgh girlies will probably understand this one and anyone else would get the gist :haha: - "She just papped a cheb oot, gave it a guid howk and pit it back". I think it's too funny the way he told it!!!!

Im confused why she would get her tit out to scratch it whats wrong with putting her hand down her top lol how embarrasing.

:rofl: hahahahahaaaaaa!! this really made my day x

actually it's even funnier if i use the phrase dh used - edinburgh girlies will probably understand this one and anyone else would get the gist :haha: - "she just papped a cheb oot, gave it a guid howk and pit it back". I think it's too funny the way he told it!!!!

lmao!

if the daughter is a child? Not funny at all but if shes an adult its funny :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->