To much info

Daddy2be

Reaction score
Hi um I was having intercourse with my girlfriend anyway I went to change postion cause I was hurting her so when I pulled out I noticed a really really white creamy substance on my penis so I thought WTF I didnt feel anything so I wiped it away then I seen this white stuff coming out from my girlfriend who then also noticed this and got scared

could this be her ejaculating and getting mixed with her discharge or something?:blush:

Thanks...

Hmm ive niver experienced this before .... so i realy cant help :S

:shrug: Hmmm...I think it could have just been discharge or just her natural lubrication. Most women get alot of extra discharge during pregnancy, it's gross, but it's natural and normal. If that is what it is:) I would just wipe, ignore, and continue if I were you:D

Did it resemble cottage cheese??? Thrush???

I have this quite often during sex. It's just normal discharge. Everyone is different and hormones change what it looks like so sometimes it's clear and sometimes it's white and creamy looking & can be quite thick.

It shouldn't be really thick, lumpy or greasy feeling though or like someone else said, look like cottage cheese because they are a sign of thrush.

Sounds like discharge but if its some what different to what is normal to her its worth asking a Dr :)

xx

Sounds like normal discharge to me, but if you're at all worried pop down to yer GP together to get it checked out and put your minds at rest...

Yeah, it sounds normal to me aswell. I have had more discharge during intercourse since becoming pregger. Theres not much you can do about it, just wipe it off and continue..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->