To OPK or not to OPK - Help Please!!!

Hi Sara, very useful. Straight from the horses mouth :)

I'm 10dpo so trying to be patient and wait for either AF or testing 14dpo.

Hi Sara, very useful. Straight from the horses mouth :)

I'm 10dpo so trying to be patient and wait for either AF or testing 14dpo.

I know, good to hear it from the experts!
I'm 7 DPO (roughly) and feeling a bit PMT!
When is AF due? I think I'm due on Sunday. I am not feeling confident!

It's such an emotional rollercoaster isn't it?

I did a test today, 12dpo, bfn and think I'm out.... Not feeling anything. Here's to next month for me. But plenty of time for you, Fx! Doesn't the 2ww just drag...

I did a test today, 12dpo, bfn and think I'm out.... Not feeling anything. Here's to next month for me. But plenty of time for you, Fx! Doesn't the 2ww just drag...

You're not out until AF shows her ugly face. FX and baby dust :)

It totally draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags!

I hate waiting for AF. Feeling more PMT by the day.

It totally draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags!

I hate waiting for AF. Feeling more PMT by the day.

Any news Sara? :hugs:

Not really! Horrendous PMT so having a chilled out day. CD28. AF due from today onwards (usually have cycles of 28-33 days).

The wait continues...............

How are you?

Yeah not sure, keep telling myself that I'm not in with a chance and that AF is just around the corner so no sense in testing, lol. Not sure it's working though. I've got sore boobs and tired, other than that not much to report. I had a tiny tiny bit of pink CM today but trying so hard not to get my hopes up in case AF arrives. :hugs:

The witch arrived :-(

Oh I'm sorry :hugs:

I think AF will come tomorrow for me........ Looks/feels like is on the way.

On to next month!

Are you OK?

Hi Sara
Yeah I'm good, won't be any chance for us this month as I'm away from hubby around 'O' time. But going to still do OPK and see when I get +. What OPK do you use? I'm not sure where to bother with cheapies or try Boots again?
Any news for you? Xx

The witch arrived :-(

Oh I'm sorry :hugs:

I think AF will come tomorrow for me........ Looks/feels like is on the way.

On to next month!

Are you OK?

Hi Sara
Yeah I'm good, won't be any chance for us this month as I'm away from hubby around 'O' time. But going to still do OPK and see when I get +. What OPK do you use? I'm not sure where to bother with cheapies or try Boots again?
Any news for you? Xx

Well last month I used Boots and had one day that was dark but not as dark as the control line. I think that was around my peak tho, cos the next day it was pale again. I tested each day at around 5pm and twice on weekends (around midday and 5pm).

This month I am using Clearblue Digital Smiley face. I'm gonna use FMU as I checked with the experts who said that would be better than using 5pm urine that is pale (find it hard to restrict drinking!). It's frustrating hearing about people who can test multiple times in the day. There just isn't the time/facilities for me to do that at work!

I will let you know how the Clearblues go. I would personally continue with the Boots brand if they worked for you as I think they are good quality and reliable. I lot of people use the cheapies and then switch to the more expensive one when they start to see colour on the stick which seems like a good idea too.

Glad you are OK! I am fine. Was disappointed that it didn't happen last month, but turned it around now and thinking positive thoughts for next month :)

GL for next month. Sending baby dust :) x

Hi, mind if I join? I've written a similar post but had no replies. Then I came across this one :)

I've just started using opks this month, but I've tried to track cm for the past few months. I started getting a faint liine at cd10, it got darker on cd11 and then lighter on cd12 so I'm guessing that I O'd around cd12-13 according to opks.... problem is i was getting creamy cm from cd9-12, then egcm for 13-14, after supposed O! So I don't know which is right!.... I wonder if I had the surge and then it took a good 48hrs for egg to release?

how long is your cycle? what was your OPK on CD13 and 14?

It might be difficult to say when you O, try also temping for one cycle to see if you ovulate. I had two cycles in the past when I never got a trully positive OPK but my temp chart suggetsed that I ovulated both cycles.

Thanks Briss, I have a 27 day cycle so O is around cd13. I'm definately Ovulating as I had a Chemical a couple of months ago. I guess the best thing to do is to have lots more dtd :)

Well all I can say is that I never go a positive OPK but got my BFP 2 days agao!!!!

Last month we BD'd every 2nd day when I had EWM. I think it was CD10, CD12 and CD14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->