To scared to test but symptoms? Lots of them.

letbemommy

Reaction score
Alright so we had pretty much NTNP but this month I said that I knew that we weren't ready, however I though that after I started getting symptoms. So here is the story, I had to have surgery on the 15th of December and was not pregnant then, we hadn't bd'ed for like two weeks before that because i was so sick, Anywho we did it a week after my surgery so the 22nd I believe. My last period that I remember was November 15th and in that month I had two periods mainly because of my health problems that I was having caused it. Anyways I didn't have my period in December which I was supposed to get around the 25th. Well I would say about two weeks ago I started getting really emotional. The other night I cried for 3 hours for no reason really just little things like not wanting to take the dog out because it was cold which is nothing like me at all. Also about two weeks ago I wanted to start sleeping all the time no matter how much I slept I was still tired. Well fast forward a week and I am always hungry, always moody, my boobs are extremely sore, still tired all the time, occasionally sick to my stomach, can't handle the smell or taste of mint, also my cervix id really high but soft and I have been following it for the last month and about two weeks ago I started getting alot of creamy white discharge, it isn't as much now as it was but everyonce in a while it will come back hard. Also I have got this whole bloated thing going on which normally I will get bloated like a week or a few days before and I have been for a few weeks, I am to nervous to take a test because it would flip our world over. what do you ladies think?

i think your going to drive yourself crazy if you dont do a test ;-)

I agree, you should do a test to put your mind at ease :) you might not be pregnant and then you can relax but if you are there are a few options depending on how you feel. GL, hope you get the answer you want

I know I need too, I am sure that I will in the next few days.

Omg please help! I joined this site just for this question....
My period last month was normal but this month it was only two days and the blood was brownish. Quite honestly it was more like spotting. It stopped after mid day two, and then bled a two days later when u wiped, none on my undies an again brown in color. A few cramps here and there but I usually have really bad cramps and these last only a few seconds....above that I have been nauseous in the morning but mostly at night, headaches wich I never have, and a severe case of the runs for no reason. I can't sleep AT ALL almost and I'm feeling etrly hormonal/emotional.... You think I'm pregnant? Are these symptoms that you have experienced when you where preg?

shoosh, you'd be better off asking on the main page, instead of a specific thread like this, as more people will see it there :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->