To soon to feel signs what do you think

Whiteninja

Reaction score
Ok ladies. So im having symptoms of being pregnant pregnant. But i really feel its to early to feeling them. So run down i just stopped about three weeks ago. No soreness or swelling. Last cycle was short only 25 days and i bled for 11-12days. I ovulated on sat the 6th. So that being said today is day 21 of my cycle. I have very highten sence of smell. To the point i can smell everything. I took my kids into day care and could smell a peepee diaper. Not a bad one to were it smelled but one that made me think oh theres babies in here. And my boobs hurt big time. I think im 6dpo. Now im a season momma which why im asking because i feel like its to soon to feel this way. What do you think ladies. Oh i have four kids btw lol

for some people, its never too early. sometimes you can be so in tune with your body you "know" before you can turn a test positive. POAS just to be sure, a bfp this early is rare but not unheard of.

Good luck xx

Bfn. They hurt worse today then yesterday. And they are swollen.

Good luck! I wouldn't know for sure but I'd think detailed memories of pregnancy likely fade over time, so it's okay not to be sure even if you've had kids before!

I'm just out of first tri so I'll share my early signs in case it helps someone here.
I had some early signs that started when I was about 8 dpo. My breasts were very sensitive they hurt all over, the just hung there hurting. With PMS breast tenderness they ached along the outer sides only. So pay attention to the location of that pain!

I also had very mild cramping and was extremely emotional, to the point where I was breaking down in tears at work. I was also extremely tired. I actually fell asleep at work one afternoon before AF was due.

A heightened sense of smell wasn't one of the signs though. That came later, at about 5-6 weeks when the nausea was really kicking in .

Sorry for the BFN, it might just be too early!

Thank you. My tenerdess is around the bottom and sides. During pms years ago it was the entire thing. And they do feel heavy and swollen. But im wondering today i have a low grade temp its 99.1. Not sick nothing wrong with me. Did you notice this during your charting. I remember when i was tring for my son i would test temp in am and then in the middle of day. During my tww. And always after so many dpo if i was pregnant. I would carry a temp. I did have a few misscarages. I just wonder if anyone else made this observation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->