To tell or not to tell....

Mom2curlyQs

Reaction score
Just an opinion needed from some others in a similar situation:

I have two daughters whom are 8 and 5. Recently, I've been going to the doctor for the infertility and taking all sorts of medicines. This is all new and very uncommon for me to have and they have both been asking questions. Would you tell them about trying? What if it never happens? Or, what if I do get pregnant and lose the baby? Part of me wants to be honest with them but a huge part of me wants to keep it all a secret just in case.

What do you think?

I have 2 children 7 & 5 and when i got pregnant last feb i told my girls and then i lost the baby and it was realy difficult to explain to them ( had to say the stick was broke) so anyway since then i havent said anything because they got realy exited thinking they were gna have a new baby and then boom nothin, so not only did i have to try and stay strong after losing a baby, i had to pretend that there was;nt a baby there. So do what feels right for you but make sure you have answer's because they are bound to ask alot of questions, hope that helpd :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->