To test or not to test...NEW UPDATE: NOT PREGNANT

Auerbach059

Reaction score
So I am 18dpo, no period cd day 35. my longest ever cycle was 37 days but i'm usually 32. I had a -ve test on 15 dpo. To test or not? What do you reckon ladies?

I did.... BFN :( the witch is keeping me waiting a little bit longer! Woke up this morning, temps still high. What's going on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Have you been this late before Auerbach??? Must be driving you mad not knowing. Witch caught me yesterday, I'm just glad my body is back to normal after mc.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Still no sign of AF, although I did cry at a song on the radio today..... Perhaps tomorrow the witch will come? I'm scared to do another test and still be unsure if it's negative! I'm 20 dpo now, what is going on?

Still no sign of AF, although I did cry at a song on the radio today..... Perhaps tomorrow the witch will come? I'm scared to do another test and still be unsure if it's negative! I'm 20 dpo now, what is going on?

Maybe try another test, you never know!

This may be a stupid question...but are you using a regular thermometer or those basel body ones? also what is the temp difference? My temp was 98.0 at noon today and had been between 98.6 and 99.0 for the last two weeks up until a couple days ago (these temps are with a regular thermometer). Then it dipped back down between 97.5-97.7 for the last few days and came back up today to 98.0, do temps increase just before or on the day of your period?

I'm just using a normal digital thermometer, they have been around 36.5ºC. I'm not sure which day the temperature goes down, probably different for each woman?

the temps fluxuate alot during the day depending on your activity. The only way its accurate is to do it first thing in the morning before getting up or talking after 3 hours of sleep. My normal thermometer temps were different than my basal one. your temps are higher after ovulation due to progesterone the heating hormone as they call it..

STILL NO AF! So confused i'm on cd 38 this has never happened before! Did another test this morning with fmu, BFN. CM is cloudy and sticky, basal temps are still hovering around 36.4 or 5 where as it is usually around 35.4 for period temperatures. I don't know what to do! HELP! xx

maybe you ovulated late? do you have a chart?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ba6bc

xx

Im no expert but looking at your chart, FF is not sure of your OV day at all! and I think you did not O on CD17 it looks like your body made an attempt at CD19 but CD 24 shows a pattern I think you get after OV (may be!!!) either way I think you OV later than your chart says!

If Im right (which is a big IF) then you would be 14 DPO so may be that why temps still high and no AF so hoping BFP is just around the corner.

how long is you LP normally. either way I hope you have an answer soon and its a BFP :hugs::flower:

Thanks for having a look! My luteal phase is about 15 days usually. I really hope you are right, and I have a suspicion that you are! I showed my chart to my nurse and she said something very similar. So, I am going to chill out and stop stressing and just wait and see! Ovulation could definitely be delayed as I am quite stressed out at uni at the moment and I do tend to be affected by stress! xxx

Thanks for having a look! My luteal phase is about 15 days usually. I really hope you are right, and I have a suspicion that you are! I showed my chart to my nurse and she said something very similar. So, I am going to chill out and stop stressing and just wait and see! Ovulation could definitely be delayed as I am quite stressed out at uni at the moment and I do tend to be affected by stress! xxx

Good luck so if we are right your 15DPO tomorrow so if AF does not arrive, may be do a test that day or the next :hugs: FX for you!

Witch arrived this morning! on cd40! Ah well, it wasn't meant to be. Thankyou for all your advice and support ladies! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->