to try or not to try?!?

onelove06

Mommy of an angel baby!!!
Reaction score
So wondering if anyone out there is going to respond back to me or not....

But anyways, I just had my first period after my first miscarriage. I am scared to start trying again. Going through a miscarriage I think was one of the hardest things i have ever had to go through. I had been trying to get pregnant for years now and it finally happened and I was in complete shock but to only lose something I have wanted for many years. I lost one of my ovaries and tubes due to a massive infection that grew to the size of a Grapefruit because the doctors kept telling me it was just a cyst and that it would pop on its own. finally after complaining and being sick all the time my dr. told me that he would go in and remove it to only loose so much for there not believing me that something was wrong that it just wasnt a cyst. they would blame it on a bladder infection.. but bladder infection doesnt cause dizziness and puking, but hey im not the doc. But since then its been hard, and finally got what i wanted and well in was only short lived and i lost the one thing in life that i wanted.
Now After this miscarriage i am up in the air if i want to try again, my period didnt miss a beat it was right now the mark. so i dont know if i should try or not try for a baby. I would love to be a mommy and all i want to be is a stay at home mom but I dont want to have to go through a miscarriage again. I feel lost my husband will do whatever i want to do and its hard to talk to him about this, its hard to talk to anyone about this because no one knows what to say so i turn to this feed to in hopes of someone that is going to something like this. I am sorry its soooo long and in hopes that someone will respond to me and help me out :hugs:

I'm really sorry about your situation, you've definitely come to the right place for support! I haven't been through what you have so I can't give great advice. But there is nothing wrong with waiting a little while, you don't have to make any kind of final decision now. Did your dr say that you would have fertility issues more now because of the surgery? I would say take the time you need, maybe do some NTNP, and you never know. Are you and your DH open to adoption?

Hope this helps a little. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I felt the same exact way I was on the fence for so long about tryin again bc of the pain I felt when I lost my last pregnancy.. It took me a little while to decide yes this was what I wanted im not saying that is the right thng for u To do but it helped me give myself time to think we r here to help u thro the hard times n listen when u need a kind ear . U can only decide when u r ready n when u r ready we will b here to talk u thro if needed good luck with all ur decisions:)

i know it's hard on us going through this and it seems like were alone even though are husband or boyfriend is there too. i have my 1st on July 27, 09 and i have my second one a week before valentimes day this year. i have pcos and 31 have wanted kids for the last 4 years and was told that i'm overweight and for me i have trouble seeing all these women that are twice my size and they have no problem getting prego and then you have ones that don't even act like they care about there kids and they can keep popping them out.... so the only advice i can give to you is just try to keep your head up and go with the flow because my family keeps telling me just to relax and it will happen when it's meant to and you know what did does no good to stress out about it because i think thats my problem because i admit i can look around and be upset and find myself crying ..... so good luck and i hope you get your baby....

Thank you ladies.. time have been rough my doc also told me that I was to over weight to get pregnant. But like you said girls two times my size have no problem and can look sideways and get pregnant. I don't want to get my self all worked up now knowing that it is possible to get pregnant and that when I do want to try its just gonna happen because I know its not... I know that I have a hour glass ticking in front of me because I have already also lost 1/3 of my cervix and the doc is ready to take more due to precancerous cells so only in time he is going to want to take everything. I really glad someone has finally responded back I have wrote a few posts and not a single sole write me back it made me feel even more alone.. so thank you ladies..

sorry for your loss, i would start trying again. it can take a while to get pregnant again so why not try now?
i lost our baby 3 weeks ago, no d and c, was told to wait a month but i ovulated saturday so we jump on it

:hugs: sorry for your loss
I think you need to do whatever feels right for you and your body.. Dont let fear hold you back from trying again
I am soo scared to get pregnant again at the thought of loosing another baby.. but the thought of becoming a mom and holding my little baby in my arms.. over comes my fear :hugs:

I am sorry for your loss. I think only you can decide if you want to keep trying. Having my 2 miscarriages has only made me more determined. Yes I am scared as well but I've realized how bad I want more kids. That want overrides my fear. Good luck in your decision. :hugs:

i think we might try this month i dont know ovulation is approaching and approaching fast i cant feel it... through out these past few months i have learned a lot about my body... and the way it feels and give the mark on when my period is going to start... but i think we are going to try this month and see what happens... I should ovulate next week, but i am not getting my hopes up or stressed over it like i have in the past.. if its suppose to happen it will. for the longest i never thought i could get pregnant and the moment i gave up and stopped using my ovcue i got pregnant. i still havent started using it again... what away to use a 300 dollar thing let it sit and the drawer....

everyone is different... myslef I had to go for it right away... i dont know if this was good or not.. you can see my history below.

I just have this need to know my future to know things will be ok and i will have a little squishy bundle of joy in my home again. This pushes me forward. Chin up.

Good luck to you in your choice... either way what you do choose will be right for you... everythign happens for a reason!! I base my life on this and everyhting in it... my hubby got a speeding ticket on weekend but hey it probably saved our lives... who knows what would have been on the corner if we kept on going??

:hugs: so sorry that you're going through such a hard time:hugs:

I felt more determined after my 1st m/c to try again, but that was me. It gave me hope, made me feel like I was doing something to get what I want...and even after a few losses, I'm gonna keep tryin :)

Good luck with whatever you choose to do!

I hear you are more fertile after a m/c too(seems to be the case with me...) so if you do decide to try, maybe you'll get a bfp quickly!!

i am glad that u havent given up... when i had minds all i could think about was not going thur this again. and i didnt want to go thur this again... but now that i have had everyones inputs i feel that i am ready to be a mommy..... and that i will do what ever it takes to get that!!!!!

Hi hun. Glad you came to a decision. Hopefully it can help you relax a bit:hugs:

It is soooo hard trying again, and getting pregnant again. I had 5 MC before my daughter came along. Throughout the whole pregnancy i worried about everything. I worked in a medical practice and can do early pregnancy scans. I was scanning myself regularly just to see the heart beat and i worried about everything. It was awful, but got easier the further along i got.

I hope you succeed soon, but just wanted to tell you that the worries will allways be with you:nope:

You just have to take each day as it comes.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

thank you.. I wish i worked in medical lol... my friend swears up and down that since i got a pap not knowing iwas pregnant caused it i dont believe that one bit... but luck you get to check.. I would be checking every day lol

I'm sorry you have to feel the sadness we all do from losing our babies...I think it is a natural longing to fill your arms with a baby after loss. I carried my son to 32 weeks and lost him an hour after birth..I'm afraid to ttc, but I cant not... This is a wonderful place to come through the journey with others who understand your feelings. It has been 7 weeks on wed. since i lost him and i feel ready to start to ttc but we have to wait for testing to come back...hang in there & know you ARE a mom already!!

i am so sorry for ur loss that has to be the hardest thing.. i can only imagine my mom lost my brother he was born about the same 30 to 32 weeks and only lived for 2 hours she cries on his birthday and when ever she thinks about him and that was 30 years ago... I feel your pain and wish you the best of luck on ttc.. I am following in my mothers foot steps to the tee so it kinda scares me on what is going to happen.. everyone tells me oh u can adopt. its like yes i can but i want to be able to feel something growing and moving inside me.. to bring life to this world that only me and my hubby have created... again i am sorry just remember that you baby is watching over you and playing in the clouds..... this is what i keep telling myself... I know that my grandma and bestfriend will take good care of him.. my heart goes to you sweetie...

so i think tonight i am ovulating... i never have been good at this but been trying to watch closely and i think i am.... we have been doing the deed around every night or every other night... and of course my hubby is at work right now so i have to wait a few hours...

well i started spotting yesterday pinkish red... i am due for AF in 8 days... this is what happened last time............. been dizzy and sick to my stomach so i dont know what is up with that........... so confused right now... too soon to take a test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->