toast? *updated again, sucess!!*

I know it's difficult but yeah leave her to it - even if she starts to cough a bit or sounds to be gagging - they have an overactive gag reflex and they will work it out. If you panic they might panic an avoid stuff.

I agree.... Ive had LOADS of situations where Ive had to pat back or get the food out of her mouth but I think its done her good in the long run!
courtney first had toast just before 6 months and she did really really well was super proud of her, but she did gag a little! They have to learn :)

Did you also know that the risk of getting botulism from honey is the same as jam? They reccomend that if you have a strong family history of hayfever, to give honey from a local farm? Both hubby and I suffer from it TERRIBLY, so we chose to give him honey. I did my research before I started feeding my boy.

I had heared that about the local honey. Didn't know that about jam but then again I wouldn't give jam to a baby under 1 anyway coz of the high sugar content.

yay we had a sucess thie morning!! she had 3 triangles of toast and it wnt down really well! there were a few spat out bits, but she ate more than i would! we had a couple of "incidents", but a cough and a pat on the back sorted them! chuffed now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->