Toast

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
Im thinking about giving ava toast this morning - but what do i put on it?

butter, cheese spread, mashed banana, hummous, fruit puree...hope she enjoys :) x

This is probably too late now but someone suggested to me to cut the toast into triangles instead of soldiers as its easier for them to hold and it wont flop down - hope she enjoys it

Salt free butter, sugar free jam, banana, philadelphia, dairylea, cheese... Hope she liked her toast :)

:) she loved it!! gonna try some diffrent things on it tomo, but it doesnt seem to fill her up

so tomo im going to give her toast - then give her porridge too as she was hungry again after an hour!

Yeah i give both toasts and porridge/cereal for brekkie too :)

Toast already hanny? I thought that wasn't till at least 6 months lol. I am terrified Athena will choke when I give her solid solids plus over here the doctors told me nothing solid solid till 6 months or more.

Yeah I'm surprised about toast, how would the baby bite/chew it with no teeth?

My HV said it was fine for Aisling to have finger food now as she'll probably just suck on it and will only bite bits off, chew and swallow when she's ready so choking shouldn't be a problem. She's already eaten chunks of apple and banana! :thumbup: I might give toast a try too!

Yeah I'm surprised about toast, how would the baby bite/chew it with no teeth?

They tend to suck toast at that age, and you'd be surprised what babies can do with their gums:lol:

Paige had no teeth til she was nearly 1! My friends little girl was nearer 14months! Doesn't mean we didn't give them solids til then:)

It wasn't cause of the teeth thing its just I thought that solid solids weren't supposed to be given till 6 months or a little older even.

ohh i might try gertie with toast and cheese spread tomorrow as i know she loves bread and butter she even screams for more lol!!

It wasn't cause of the teeth thing its just I thought that solid solids weren't supposed to be given till 6 months or a little older even.

you can introduce soilds at around now if you want - avas been weaning for 2 months now - so you can give her "suckable" foods such as rusks toast cumcmber ect ect :)

6 months is the recommended here too hun, but some will need weaning before this.

they just suck at the toast, layla loves hers too!

I am gonn a try toast soon :D

With philadelphia or butter I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"