Toasted Sandwich Fillings?

Mmm I'm a cheese toasty addict lol! My favourite is chilli & cheese! But other than that I also have jalapeño & cheese, ham & cheese, tuna & cheese, cheese & tomato or just plain cheese. Mmm I really fancy a cheese toasty now just thinking about it but my toasty maker broke last week :( xx

I like cheese tomato and lettuce. I imagine bacon thrown in would taste quite nice.

Smoked salmon with asparagus and cream cheese (blanch asparagus first)

Tuna mayo and cheese (tuna melt) I like adding jalepenos too for a bit of a kick

Cheese and ham (with mustard or piccalily is nice)

My favourite is beans, cheese and red onion. Failing that beans, sausage and cheese. Yummy.

It was a little thing me and my dad used to do, we would think up odd concoctions and dare the other to eat them, I have to say he won with that one being odd but he failed to make me throw up as I actually liked it OH gags when I make one now and DS just looks at me as if I should be committed to a loony bin or something :haha:

Bacon brie and cranberry or mango chutney.
Cheese onion and pineapple or apple.
Tuna olives and cheese.
Tomato puree cheese and ham or pepperoni.
Coronation chicken.
I love toasties xx

It was a little thing me and my dad used to do, we would think up odd concoctions and dare the other to eat them, I have to say he won with that one being odd but he failed to make me throw up as I actually liked it OH gags when I make one now and DS just looks at me as if I should be committed to a loony bin or something :haha:

I figured there had to be some kind of crazy story behind it!!:haha:

My fave is using a nice crusty bun with turkey, cheese, tomato, pesto :) so yummy!

Pintrest has tons of good one's.
steak and cheese with peppers is good too!

Mmmmmmm cheeeese!

Cheese and anything really - branston pickle; onions; mushrooms; or one my dad used to make was very strong cheddar with sliced apple. Yum, but the apple goes lava hot!

pesto chicken
cheese beans and onion
turkey and cranberry
cheese and bacon
cheese and pineapple
ham and tomato

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members