Toastie fillings

Tuna & sweetcorn
Cheese & tuna
Sausage and beans (the tinned kind)

This thread is making me hungry and upset that my toastie machine is broke!! :(

When I was a student we used to eat empty toasties sometimes - even they are good!!:rofl::rofl:

I love toasties!

I've never heard of toasties LOL or anything like what you described..

Might have to have some for tea now mmmmmm

What filling shall i have

We used to have sausage, beans and cheese at school.

some of these ideas are wrong!:rofl:

I really want one now but only a cheese and onion one maybe ham or tomato

i usually have chicken mayonnaise or egg mayonnaise, or cheese and onion
also pizza sauce, cheese and mushrooms is good, minced meat in sauce is also really yum in a toasted sandwich

hada look on google came up with these.

sorry if they already ben suggested.

Cheese and tomato
Cheese and spring onion
Cheese and marmite
Cheese with worcestershire sauce
Tuna and mayo with spring onion/sweetcorn
Sausage.
grilled chicken and roasted peppers
scrambled eggs
jam
stir fry is nice, with beansprouts etc.......sort of like a pancke roll then

omg i totally forgot i've got a toastie machine! i am so having toasties tomo. will do me and faith chicken mayo and sweetcorn i think for lunch. excited now lol

Im gonna dig my toastie machine out tomorrow. prob needs a good scrub I aint used it for bout a year. Got no bread till tomorrow tho anyway lol. Tuna, cheese and red onion sounds good right now. with mayo! yummmmmm!

What about peanut butter and banana? It's a yummy sandwich on toast, so it would probably taste good on these "toasties" you speak of, lol.

ok my toasties went horribly wrong. i will not be putting mayo in a toastie again lol

lol whoops, forgot to say u gotta be careful of the mayo cuz it goes funny. I usually mix it with ma tuna.. just a bit.. ;)

Jam isn't good. I tried it thinking it would be scrummy, but it made the bread soggy and wasn't sweet enough somehow.

Its cristmas so grab a tub of celebrations/cadbury minis and make a sweet toastie.

....not that I ever did this at uni you understand LOL.

I made one (finally) yesterday after this thread made me get my toastie machine out. Had cheese and reggae reggae sauce. Was nice but the sause stays hot for ages and dribbled down my chin and burnt me.. so be warned. 'LET IT COOL FIRST' LoL

omg no one has said the best :|

Brie, cranberry and turkey! The preggos can't eat brie though :(

Oh also, cheese and beetroot with marmite (not to everyones taste I know :rofl:)

avocado and cheese mmm
pickles and cheese
relish and cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back