Today 12w+3day Ultrasound What do you think? Pink or Blue? :)

Cloe

Reaction score
I know the ultrasound picture is a little bit grainy, but if you look closely you will still be able to make out the nub/spine ratio (for all nubsessed ladies in this thread) :)

Please let me know what you think!!!! My dh thinks it is a girl and I really don't know. :haha:

I can't wait to hear what you think! :hugs:

Thanks so much in advance for guessing!

Cloe :coffee:

Attachments

• 12w+3d Ultrasound w: Baby#2.jpg
    12w+3d Ultrasound w: Baby#2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 35
Awww, thank you all for guessing! I just came back home from my birthday dinner to find your replies!!! Thanks!!!:flower::hugs:

Any more ladies that like to guess! I simply love these threads, so fun to find out later. :happydance:

Not clear but leaning blue, any other pics??

Going on the skull theory I would guess girlie x

Not clear but leaning blue, any other pics??

Nope, just this one picture.
To be honest my gut feeling says girl....but I just don't know.
Yesterday I found my son's 12 week nub shot for comparison and they just look sooooo different. My son's nub looks definitely boyish at 12weeks and baby#2's nub does look very different.

I will attach both again just for comparison.

Attachments

• 12 Week Ultrasound 18.02.2011 001 picture 3.jpg
    12 Week Ultrasound 18.02.2011 001 picture 3.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 11
    36.5 KB · Views: 9
Going on the skull theory I would guess girlie x

I am rather unfamiliar with the skull theory. Wouldn't even know what to look for and where, he he. :happydance:

I am much better at guessing when it comes to the nub theory. I attached both my babies nub pics for comparison.

Let me know what you think. Thank you!!! :happydance::flower:

pic 1 would def vote blue lol, you can see his winky lol! And pic 2 just looks to me to have some boy stacking going on:) when do you find out??!!!

pic 1 would def vote blue lol, you can see his winky lol! And pic 2 just looks to me to have some boy stacking going on:) when do you find out??!!!

We will find out maybe in a couple of weeks in case we decide to do a gender scan before the anatomy scan at 20 weeks. So, you really think it is a boy. I guess we shall see.... :haha:

*BUMP*

Would anyone else like to take a guess whether we'll have a little :blue: or :pink:???

Attachments

36.5 KB · Views: 2
I would guess girl but it really isn't very clear. :flower:

Thank you for guessing!!! :flower: Yes, I know it is not very clear, my dh clearly thinks it is a girl. My gut tells me girl, but I do see a slight slight angle to the dangle. I've tried multiple times to apply the whole nub theory angle measurements on the picture. It kind of says girl, but I see a tiny angle to it. Maybe I am just making it up.... :haha:

Slight blue lean xx

Yeah, I saw that too. My husband still thinks it is going to be a girl. Hmmm..... I am really hoping for a little girl this time around. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->