TODAY....Chester Meet - Fun For All - Anyone still coming??

OH AND....seens as your all local coming to this...Manchester ain't that far....any of you gong to the GS meet? No cos me and jac would know!!!! COme on! :D

I can't afford it TBH - I didn't know anyone to share a room with either and was a bit :shrug:

Planning a weekend with my OH for then - Noah's off to his nanna's for the weekend.
xx

i cant come girls i gotta work till 12.30, by the time i get to chester it would be 2ish

Keep forgetting about this! Had to put it in my phone

OH AND....seens as your all local coming to this...Manchester ain't that far....any of you gong to the GS meet? No cos me and jac would know!!!! COme on! :D

aww i was gutted when i saw it was the 26th, i've got a certain madams 1st birthday party to prepare for the next day and i daren't leave it to my oh :blush:

girls gonna have to leave this, was trying to find it as lilbabyboo pm'd. full of a cold ( i only get one about once a year so i can't complain)! sniffling and sound like a man talking!

hope you have good time girls x

aww sammie hope you feel better soon hunny :hugs;

Sorry i'm not going to be able to make it this time either just got way too much on, sorry!
Have a good time and can't wait to see the piccies.

ill be there 11.30 if no-one shows doesnt matter jacob will play but defo be there :) XxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->