Today i get this !!

lolly25

mum~DD,DS,DD and Angel x
Reaction score
Ok so i get this on sat

Image0235.jpg

then this this afternoon, not sign ewcm thou???
t2.jpg

These are ovulation tests right? ummm no chance you could have ovulated early is there maybe a chance you have ovulated early and could need a pregnancy test? :) good luck hun! xxx

Nope hun cant have ov'd early had a mmc in nov had a hcg 6 23dec (gone down from 19 on 16th), had neg pt after that too. Just wondering what my body is up too, not to mention ive had prac constant spotting/ light bleeding since mmc x x

Aww hun maybe your body is stil showing hormones in your opk's someone else had this on here a while back too hun , sorry this is happening, why can't our bodies be simple eh?! xxxx

Ive had neg OPK prior to this and my hcg will defo be zero by now x x

Ah right... thats interesting then hun...maybe a trip to your gp so he can do some tests for you xxx

Think thats a defo must hun, out of intrest and curiosity !!! I did an opk (new batch of IC's arrived and up to now never get a strong line) And it was POS !!! ITS an fmu thought there would be no LH in body!!!!

Dont think so hun x
And i test once again half hour ago and yep opk+ !!! After havin loads of negs and a few pos scattered this weird !!!!!

Well fingers crossed

Maybe your body hasnt fully regulated after the m/c???

hi, just thought i'd pop in and tell you what happened with me. I had a mc on 9/17/09 at 6w1d. got my first normal 'period' on 10/16/09. and found out i was pregnant on 11/21/09 4w1d. So it's possible! And the first week of nov i had pos opks the entire week until i ran out of tests....soo maybe u should get a hpt just in case!

:happydance::happydance: yay today i got a neg x x Lighter than control but not the lightest ive had but still neg x x Least i know the opk's weren't dudd x x

i read this can happen after d&c when i was looking to reassure myself with all this bleeding. it said you may get pos ov results but you're not oving its just your hormones all over the place. i know this is going to be a really stupid thing to say but ....id try to stay away from testing til the bleeding had completlh stopped. bought a cb fertility monitor 2 weeks ago but ive hidden it as i know any results will probably be way out at the minute. xx

Hi hun yep i know what they say bleeding after a d&c and OPK+ but thats because you normally have hcg that can give a opk+ i know mine is defo zero by now as it was only 6 on the 23rd dec and had had defo neg opk before this so this is a change huni x x

god how confusing can womans bits be. its so easy for men. they have testosterone, end of story lol

lmao exactly !! Men have it so easy lol x

I had a MC on 9/26/08 at almost 7 week and got my bfp for gregory on 10/24/08 so you can have a mc and get pg again right away with out ever having had a "normal" period..I would say them are pos OPKs and your body took your mc as a "normal" period and you od like you normally would after a period..I does happen..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->