Today is ECV day... anyone else had one?

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
So, as the title really. I’m due an ECV this afternoon, 37+5 and still breech :(

Ive heard some that have been successful and some that haven’t. I know there’s absolutely no ruling as to how it will end up. I’m just desperate to try avoid a section...

They want to induce me as I’m classed as high risk (multiple births and an obese geriatric coz my bmi slipped over 30 and I’m 40!!! Talk about insulted!!)

So just wondered how many ECV babies are out there! My friend had a successful one. I’ve just managed to convince myself it’s all going to go belly up as it seems to be the way for me at the moment! Not feeling very optimistic unfortunately....

Will update later xxx

No experience with one but just wanted to wish you good luck! Hope it works for you x

I haven't had any experience but good luck :)

Thank you :) It worked. Let’s hope she stays that way now xxx

My second baby was diagnosed breech at the 11th hour (38 weeks). They did an ECV on the spot which was successful and my waters broke 3 days later, vaginal birth no complications healthy baby so my experience was all positive!

Hope she stays put hon. Ure so so close to the end now. Hopfully things start happening soon. Cant wait to see pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->