Today is the day... 6 hours until 12 week scan!!! UPDATE WITH PICS!!!

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
I am on cloud nine right now, imagining what my sweet baby will be doing during the scan... I feel very peaceful and ready, so the countdown begins!!! We get to buy a recording of it if we want to, so we will see!!! I'll definitely post pics!!!!

How lovely. This is how I feel too. I still have ten days to wait though!

Yayyy :D I can't wait for mine x

Yay!! Glad it's here for you & post some pics after if you get them!! :hugs: :yipee:

Only three more hours now.. I'd better get ready!!! I'll provably update the countdown once more before going lol, but I will be sure to post pics and Maybe even a video ;)

I'm here, I'm here.... but I'm waiting... trying to be patient!!!!! Sooooooo excited!!!

It's such a fun time! I had mine yesterday and baby was wiggling around and pushing and dancing <3 Enjoy it! The time goes by so quick!

How exciting!! I hope everything goes well, and baby is cooperating for the camera (er...um...ultrasound lol). <3

Eeek! Hope all is well.. Excited for your update! I remember my 12 weeks scan with Isabella she wasn't co operating but so so amazing to see how much she wriggled and kicked! It was nearly 3 years ago!

Yay!!!!!!! Everything is perfect!!!! Nt measured perfectly and nasal bone was present... baby did a back flip and was wiggling about.. our sonographer is positive baby is a girl, but she said we can come back in 2 weeks and she will tell me for sure!!! I'm so happy!!! I'll post pics and a video later!! She's perfect!!!!!!!!!! She was sucking her thumb and wiggling and waving and it was just amazing!!!!!!

Yaaaaayyyy so happy for you!! I would love to see!! :)

So glad ur scan went well :D mine was yesterday and my baby was chilling out looking directly at us!! I just felt so peaceful!

Girls rule :D x

Is it weird that she could possibly tell now? Isn't it to early???

So exciting!!! I love reading great updates like this!!!!

ok... here are two pics, the video is loading and going to take a while :)

Attachments

• 12.06.13 cat glaser nt 26.jpg
    12.06.13 cat glaser nt 26.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 12.06.13 cat glaser nt 27.jpg
    12.06.13 cat glaser nt 27.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 23
SO SO happy for you!! Gorg pics!!! xoxoxox.

the pix are amazing, cant wait to see the video, as far as tell some times they can, i found out with my second son at almost 14 weeks by a student at the local collage here, so its possible if they are trained and know with tons of experience..but congrats on a healthy baby :)

Aaw hello little bump buddy baby! That's definitely a girly skull. I would have guessed girl. It is too early to say for sure but sometimes sonographers have a good idea as they do it so often. We are hoping for :pink: too after 3 boys :blue: :blue: :blue:. So glad everything went well beautiful pics xxx

Amazing pinkpassion!! Congrats!!!

I wanted an u/s at 12 weeks but my obstetrician said I don't need one... and only gave me one for 20 weeks. Thank god for my doppler! It'll keep me sane until February!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->