Today is the day

Those things you find cute at the moment?THEY are the things that will make you want to poke his eyes out with biros :xmas13:

If anything is bugging you, TALK about it. Having a massive row isn't fun when you can't get away from them isn't fun hahahaha xx

Never go to sleep angry with each other :flower:

Good luck,
Hope your very happy together :)

Teach him how to use the oven, dishwasher etc lol
Xx

Good luck, only advice I can give is try and come to an agreement about who does what in the house, chores, cooking etc.

My advice is to not sweat the little stuff. There is no sense in getting into a spat because he didn't replace the toilet paper roll or because you didn't put the cap back on the toothpaste. Make sure you are on the same page about things like money, paying bills, etc. I recommend that you keep separate checking and credit card accounts (DH and I had separate accounts for five years but then when we moved to a new city/state we had to switch banks and got a joint account. I'm still kicking myself about it, but now that everything is set up its a pain to change). Also, learn to live with the small stuff. For example, DH insists that all doors and windows are barred and locked at all times, even when we are at home (our neighborhood is safer then Disney Land) and refuses to sleep with the windows open. I think this is absurd but I live with it because at the end of the day it's not a big deal. I refuse to check pockets when I do laundry (if it is in the dirty clothes basket it is ready to wash) and I also refuse to pick up clothes off of the floor to wash. He learned both of these things the hard way by loosing an important paper in the wash and by having to go without underwear for a day because he found it very difficult to pick up his dirty underwear off of the bathroom floor, carry them into the bedroom, and throw them in the basket.

Expect to be constantly putting the toilet seat down after him! Good luck :thumbup: x

Get smelly candles because oh boy do their farts change when you move in together!!!!!! :nope:

Revenge is sweet. Lol. I'm partially living with oh (I'm there 5/6 times a week usually except the now as I am full time at work which is closer to my own house). My oh and I split the dishes and he irritate me about house work.

Queue his turn for the dishes being lots of dirty burnt pots muwhahah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->