Today Jason ate...

Weeplin

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
An entire jar of hipp organic tender carrots and Potato and then a fromage frais!

Is this bad do you think? He is only 4 months old......Normally he only get 1/2 jar meal and then some pureed fruit or a yoghurt but after I fed him the jar he still wanted more!

Anybody elses babies had a big appetite for puree early on?

no - he wouldnt have ate it if he wasnt hungry. He was prob really enjoying it, bless him!! Dont worry - feed him as much as he wants, he'll let u know when hes had enough! x

:shock: Personally I think that's too much for 4 months, but they do say they won't take it if they don't want it, so I don't know..

Yeah, he gets all excited at feed time..legs kicking and arms wafting and this really cute coo/giggle noise he makes when he is choming lol!

I was just worried that if i feed him a lot now he will want more and more and more, but it makes sense.he is too young to be greedy :)

how many meals a day does he have? Maybe it's better to introduce another meal rather than giving him a dessert/ fromage frais

lol this makes me smile cause my son was the same he ate like a pigglet and still does now ..as long as he wants it feed him !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->