today test not hopeful! update the witch is here! page 3 or is it 4?

babytots

Reaction score
hi ladies well i did an i.c this morning and barely a line there infact the line that i could see i think was just the indentation mark of where the line shoud go iykwim. heres some pics anyways some of them the contrast has been changed to make the line more visable but tbh i arent hopeful at all.

am tempted to buy some cb normal tests (though i know they are nortorious for evaps) but i know if one of those came back bfn then i know i arent pg. dont want to use anymore of my frers!!!

why cant i just get a nice clear bfp?!!! af due between now and tuesday and i got a feeling she will be showing her face!

Attachments

• Photo-0501.jpg
    Photo-0501.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Photo-0503.jpg
    Photo-0503.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Photo-0504.jpg
    Photo-0504.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Photo-0510.jpg
    Photo-0510.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 43
Hey hunny...I can still see a faint line on those! But ic are rubbish anyway! When is your AF due? I havent given up on you!!:hugs:

thanks hun af is due between now and tuesday depending on when i ov'd if i go by my opks shes due today by ff tuesday.

just dont know what to beleive anymore! i know one thing i arent ever ever testing again until at least 11/12 dpo cant go through this again wondering if i am or not just want a nice clear bfp one you dont need to change the colour on or squint at just one that you can see clear as day! :hissy: sorry for ranting arent in the best of moods today! x

thanks hun af is due between now and tuesday depending on when i ov'd if i go by my opks shes due today by ff tuesday.

just dont know what to beleive anymore! i know one thing i arent ever ever testing again until at least 11/12 dpo cant go through this again wondering if i am or not just want a nice clear bfp one you dont need to change the colour on or squint at just one that you can see clear as day! :hissy: sorry for ranting arent in the best of moods today! x

Aw sweetie how many FRER do you have left? I would use one of those. The ic never give you great lines. Its understandable that your not in a good mood today sweetie! You rant away! :hugs: Im off to mums,but will prob check in on her comp once im there! Sending you big hugs and babydust sweetie!!:hugs:

Oh hun:hugs: there's still time yet & IC are always rubbish for giving a good line anyway xxxx

i can see the lines, mine were like that... they didnt get darker only today at 13 dpo i had a slightly darker line, go to boots for FRER BOGOF its a bargain, i thought i wasnt and then someone messaged me they had tests like that and got a positive on a FRER so i thought i would try and i had a good strong line as u saw yesterday.... i wish u best of luck, dont give up hope if u have faint lines on those IC's they are not the best kind of test!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

thanks ladies looking at it now its dried its definately just the indent on the test rather then a line :hissy:

nat- i have 3 first responses left but i dont want to waste them just incase and am going to try and wait til af is due before using another!

thanks dan-o i know how rubbish they are at giving good lines i guess after getting nice clear lines at the same dpo with previous pregnancies i just expect the same this time though i know all pregnancies are different.

linn- i have some frers done 2 yesterday and day before v v faint lines on them. dont want to waste anymore if i cant help it as i couldnt afford to buy them but did anyways!

want to try a blue dye test too since i havent done in a long time and i am begining to think the lines i got on those other strip tests were evaps like i thought.

only blue dye tests i can think of are the clearblue ones not sure if in the u.k they sell any other ones!

oh i do have a answer test but i read on pee on a stick its 100miu?! no point in trying that one yet then lmao!! and i have some tesco ones should i try one of those with 2mu? x

I'd go for one of your FRER's in the morning with FMU xxx

thanks dan-o i cant wait that long though lmao!!! just had a look at the prices of clearblue tests and it be cheaper for me to buy more first responses since they are on offer so gonna do a frer now and then go out and buy some more! even if bfn i have plenty of tests for next month instead :D x

thanks dan-o i cant wait that long though lmao!!! just had a look at the prices of clearblue tests and it be cheaper for me to buy more first responses since they are on offer so gonna do a frer now and then go out and buy some more! even if bfn i have plenty of tests for next month instead :D x

Oooo fingers crossed sweetie! Sending you loads of babydust hunny!!!:hugs:

thanks hunni well dont know what to think as the frer looks negative i think i see a faint line but i arent sure! i really dont think this is it! if i was pg the frer would have gotten darker by now since i did my first frer 2 days ago!!!! just copying pics now off my phone.x

ok so heres the pics of the frer i can see a line in the first pic (though i did use the contrast mode on my phone) all the others i cant see anything. i really dont think this is my month!

Attachments

• Photo-0515.jpg
    Photo-0515.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Photo-0519.jpg
    Photo-0519.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Photo-0521.jpg
    Photo-0521.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo-0516.jpg
    Photo-0516.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 28
oooohhh fingers crossed, i had no money for tests either but it was killing me not to to know, good luck :) let us know asap

Ooo sweetie im sure i can see a faint something! And no more saying it isnt your month! Think positive! I think you should test again in the morning with a FRER!:hugs:

thanks hun. i arent going to test now til af is late but with todays small drop in temp i think she will be on her merry way by tomorow! i wasnt hopeful for this month anyways since i ov'd when i thought i had got a bfp so only got one bd in so am expecting it really.

just wish i didnt have such long cycles as i would remain much more positive about things :( going to chase up my refferal with the pre-pregnancy unit and i see my consultant again on tuesday (which reminds me need to write down the questions i want to ask) so hopefully they can help with my long cycles.

i hate my body so much! x

i can see sth faint too but i think i got a line eye, sry when i made my other post your pix were not there yet... but i think too it should have been darker, im sorry really but AF is not there yet, so maybe test again in a few days if she doesnt show

I am absolutely sure I can see a faint line on the first pic hun.
Everything crossed for you :dust: xxxx

thanks ladies well took the test apart to get a better look and theres nothing there. so definate bfn :( come on witch stop being cruel and just show your face and put me out of my misery!!! x

thanks ladies well took the test apart to get a better look and theres nothing there. so definate bfn :( come on witch stop being cruel and just show your face and put me out of my misery!!! x

im so sorry for you hun, u said your cycles are long i used to have that problem too all of a sudden they came faster since february this year, god knows why. did u speak to the doctor about this? i can understand it must be esp frustrating if your cycles are very long. do u use OPKs? i hope u will get a BFP very soon u so deserve it!

hi linn yes i have spoken to the doctor about my long cycles i was tested for pcos but they either did the wrong tests or the receptionist gave me the wrong results! i do use opks but they can be hit and miss as i got 2 lots of them this month. 1st lot on cd18/19 when i thought i had ov'd as had ewcm and spotting then again on cd28/29 when i actually ov'd.

my cycles are a mess atm!! before my girls they were really irratic even worse then they are now. after my youngest was born they settled to around 35 days i even had 2 28/29 cycles after my first 2 losses but after jessica wham gone back to being irratic like they were when i was younger!

anyways sorry for the ramble. hopefully consultant and pre-pregnancy unit can help me with my cycles and i get my bfp! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->