today test not hopeful! update the witch is here! page 3 or is it 4?

hi linn yes i have spoken to the doctor about my long cycles i was tested for pcos but they either did the wrong tests or the receptionist gave me the wrong results! i do use opks but they can be hit and miss as i got 2 lots of them this month. 1st lot on cd18/19 when i thought i had ov'd as had ewcm and spotting then again on cd28/29 when i actually ov'd.

my cycles are a mess atm!! before my girls they were really irratic even worse then they are now. after my youngest was born they settled to around 35 days i even had 2 28/29 cycles after my first 2 losses but after jessica wham gone back to being irratic like they were when i was younger!

anyways sorry for the ramble. hopefully consultant and pre-pregnancy unit can help me with my cycles and i get my bfp! x

no need to apologise thats what the forum is there for. i hope so much u will get that BFP, after loosing your precious daughter u must be desperate. i never lost a child so i cant relate to it really but i think u must be desperate anyway..... i hope u dont mind me saying this as i have never been through it myself. i will pray u get your BFP soon.... good u are going to see at consultant often gps just dont have a clue about fertility issues, i was gonna see one but then got my miracle BFP

FX for you

Not very clear. I will keep my figners crossed for the best anyways.

thanks linn yes i am very desperate to be pg not only do i love being pg but i love being a mummy so much too and always imagined having lots of mini mes running around! know how much my youngest would make a great sister and there is going to be a bigger age between her and the next baby then i would have liked.

but as the saying goes things happen for a reason i lost 3 babies but i will get pg again with a healthy baby and that will be the reason why i lost my last 3. thinking like that keeps me going! x

thanks linn yes i am very desperate to be pg not only do i love being pg but i love being a mummy so much too and always imagined having lots of mini mes running around! know how much my youngest would make a great sister and there is going to be a bigger age between her and the next baby then i would have liked.

but as the saying goes things happen for a reason i lost 3 babies but i will get pg again with a healthy baby and that will be the reason why i lost my last 3. thinking like that keeps me going! x

you are so brave im sure you will have loads of children running around one day. it is the same for me with the age gap between my daughter and her future brother or sister, i wanted a really close gap but now im thinking that maybe i also had to wait for a reason and my daughter will be actually more ready for this then she would have been.

i hope u get your BFP fast, I'm so sorry for your losses, you are so strong for still having a positive attitude. let's hope it's your turn very soon.

more :dust: for you!

Hi hun, dont give up yet hun,im sure i see a line in the 1st and 2nd frer test pics.I have my fingers crossed for you.Also I noticed in Lloyds chemist on friday that Clearblue tests had some money off -like £3/£4 so might be worth popping into one of those chemists if you have one near and are still looking at doing a cb test .Good luck hun x

thanks linn i think your right as much as my youngest would of made a fab sister if one of my babies had survived. she is too much of a mummys girl to share me with anyone else she can just about cope with hollie having some of my attention. i know in a year or 2 she wont be as clingy as she is and will be more welcoming to a new baby. i have to stay positive hun if i dont i know i will crumble and my girls need me to stay strong!

thanks sarah i shall find my local one and pop in see how much they are. x

you are sound like such a wonderful mum... it is good u can stay strong for your LOs and put their needs first.
how old are they? im really confident u will have more kids, i know it often doesnt seem fair having to wait so long but when u will hold your next baby in your arms im sure it will somewhat ease the pain...

FX

thanks linn yes holding my next baby in my arms will be worth all the pain. my eldest hollie is 3 and my yonugest is 2 in a couple of weeks grow so fast!!! x

thanks linn yes holding my next baby in my arms will be worth all the pain. my eldest hollie is 3 and my yonugest is 2 in a couple of weeks grow so fast!!! x

they do my LO is 2 years and 1 month... u got a close gap between your 2 thats lovely i wanted that but now im just gonna be greatful for a healthy pregnancy, you and so many others have been through so much so i gotta be grateful for what i got!!

yeah its a lovely age gap to have though at times testing when the wont share and start fighting wouldnt change it for the world though.

am sure your dd and this baby will have a very special bond even if the age gap is a bit bigger then you would have liked.

well update for everyone the :witch: got me tonight was expecting but still gutted and now feeling sad :(( i wont rant on here about how i am feeling though. x

yeah its a lovely age gap to have though at times testing when the wont share and start fighting wouldnt change it for the world though.

am sure your dd and this baby will have a very special bond even if the age gap is a bit bigger then you would have liked.

well update for everyone the :witch: got me tonight was expecting but still gutted and now feeling sad :(( i wont rant on here about how i am feeling though. x

:hugs: i know its so upsetting when the witch comes, keeping my fingers crossed for next cycle, i can only recommend preseed... god i should ask them for an advertising contract lol... since my BFP i keep telling everyone! but i believe it got me my BFP....

thanks hun yes pre-seed is good i fall pg with my daughter using it but i dont think df will be up to using it again as he wants ttc to be relaxed this time round and not mechanical iykwim. plus i dont really need it as i always get oodles of ewcm :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->