Today

pinkneon

Birth mommy xx
Reaction score
So this morning it took me forever to wake up. My eyes just did not want to open - and I had more than enough sleep! Have been up about an hour, and so far have been to the loo twice (even though I've hardly drunk anything ...) and have so far eaten half a plate of last night's home made (VERY mild!!!) curry and 4 slices of bread ... I don't even like curry! I seem to loose my appetite by the time the evenings come. Last night was VERY weepy for no appparent reason. Still seem to have a cold that I can't shift. Got hardly any CM - but seem to have loads of mucus in my nose (sorry, tmi!) but think this might be due to this cold. Just wondering ... How promising does all this sound? AF not due for another 9 days but am hoping she doesn't show!

Forgot to mention that when I did wake up this morning my throat was so dry. Even though I'm drinking water now it still seems quite dry. Don't seem to have as much salavia as normal ...! My lips were really dry last night too.

Ok, so I just had a 2 hour nap too. Wasn't intending on falling asleep, but did anyway! Before I fell asleep (I was jus resting) I felt like I had butterflie in my stomach. Still feel like that now, and got a bit of a sore throat. Had the most weirdest dreams too. I am hoping all this is a good sign?

Today I seem to have diarreah (or however you spell it) but have to keep peeing a lot. Have itchy bbs but no pain. Am thinking I might be out but hope not. Got another week before AF is due ...

I almost started crying last night because my husband had gone out 4-wheeling with his Dad and didn't come home until 7pm...I was sitting at home waiting for him to come so I could start supper..I was hungry! lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->