today...

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
he just wont stop crying all day he has been crying, i keep feeding him, changing him hes had a bath, i give him attention nothing works , he is now screaming the place down and just wont stop, anyone else have this i dont knwo what to do :hissy:

i had this yesterday we actually went to A and E but i the end he was fine and fell asleep in the car on the way home so try going for a walk or using the car xx

have you tried swaddling him? or maybe drive him around?

liam has had a few days like this when he was about charlies age, as said before try swaddling or rocking back and foward in the buggy. or even when oh gets home try and get him to have ago at settlin him, so u can get 5 mins break as it can get upsettin x x

hes been a nightmare today i dont drive i wish i did as he loves it in the car and its tipping it down with rain so i cant go out but i have just managed to get him to sleep i lay him on my chest for a while and sang to him lol hes never screamed so much before hes drifted off a few times today though and just woke up screaming like 10 mins later , my partner will be home soon though so he can have him for a while xxx

aww hun i really really feel for you, i know what your going through, shes never cried for 5 hours at a time though, i know its been mentioned before but if you try swaddling him really tight with his dummy if u can get him to suck and hold him in the rugby ball position, to the side of you and rock him, also if u place him swaddled on your knees and sway or jiggle yours legs and bit, comes from that dvd i private messaged you about. if you havent got round to buying it i can try post a copy to you?

aww hun i really really feel for you, i know what your going through, shes never cried for 5 hours at a time though, i know its been mentioned before but if you try swaddling him really tight with his dummy if u can get him to suck and hold him in the rugby ball position, to the side of you and rock him, also if u place him swaddled on your knees and sway or jiggle yours legs and bit, comes from that dvd i private messaged you about. if you havent got round to buying it i can try post a copy to you?

when i try swaddling it doesnt seem to work either he seems really fussy today expecially whilst feeding not even his dummy would stop him crying he wouldnt have it, im thinking maybey he is teething cos hes never usually this bad. i havnt a chance to get that dvd yet as im so skint at the moment if you can copy it i will buy the copy off you hun, let me know or can you download things like that i have downloading software ? xxx

oh and he keeps wanting to suck on my arm even when i was feeding him he was going off my nipple trying to get my arm, do you thik this is a teething sign ?

when i try swaddling it doesnt seem to work either he seems really fussy today expecially whilst feeding not even his dummy would stop him crying he wouldnt have it, im thinking maybey he is teething cos hes never usually this bad. i havnt a chance to get that dvd yet as im so skint at the moment if you can copy it i will buy the copy off you hun, let me know or can you download things like that i have downloading software ? xxx

oh and he keeps wanting to suck on my arm even when i was feeding him he was going off my nipple trying to get my arm, do you thik this is a teething sign ?

gonna send you a private message, the HV told me that if they're dribbling and always trying to bite something, their hand, or maybe ur arm in this case and also have rosy cheeks then they're teething, she said try ashtons and parsons capsules that go on their tongues

gonna send you a private message, the HV told me that if they're dribbling and always trying to bite something, their hand, or maybe ur arm in this case and also have rosy cheeks then they're teething, she said try ashtons and parsons capsules that go on their tongues

yes hes allways chewing his hand but hes been doing that for weeks though so i thought that was something he just likes doing xxx

We had this a couple of days ago. Matt was telling me to just leave him to cry himself to sleep because there was obviously nothing wrong with him but I just couldn't do it! Hope everything is a bit better now.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->