Today...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Cathington, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Cathington

Cathington Well-Known Member

Is my due date today!!! Atlast, i'm 40 weeks :D But i've had no obvious sign that he could be coming soon, apart from the odd on/off braxton hicks that -seem- to lead somewhere, and stop :dohh:

Soooo impatient now!! Just wanna meet my LO !!

:blush:

2. mrs_park

mrs_park Mummy to THREE BOYS!

Congrats hun and welcome to the waiting club! Hope things start for you soon! :dust:

3. tink23

tink23 Proud Single Mum to Eli

Omg I know how you feel, it's somehow worse getting pains that tease than it would be to not get anything. I've been thinking something's happening since last Saturday ffs!! :hissy:

Hopefully we won't be waiting too much longer, although if LOs are going to be "fair", then Mrs_Park should be the first to go :) :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

4. mrs_park

mrs_park Mummy to THREE BOYS!

Thanks Hun. I feel like an elephant, am I going to be pregnant for 2 years? Lol

At least if one of you go first it will be some consolation in knowing that people actually do go into labour! At the moment I feel like it's just not humanly possible!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

5. Cathington

Cathington Well-Known Member

Ahhh i'm so bad at waiting haha :p Hopefully your LO will come soon too! I know the feeling, i feel like an elephant too! Clearly we've made it too comfy for them :p

And i know tink23, i get my hopes up with everyone one i get thinking it's finally gonna happen, and it never leads to anything :( Such a tease!

:dust: :dust: