todays a bad one

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
ah just a little rant girls
having a bad one again today seems like 1 step forward 2 steps back for me!!! just met my cousin she and I got pregnant around the same time and she was so excited telling me she has 10 weeks left... which means i would only have had 8 weeks left, just so hard to know she's gonna have her little baby when i should have mine:cry: also my OH is driving me crazy at the moment and i know its only me being emotional etc but i just want him here with me but he'd rather go flipping fishing!!! just feel like my life is at a total stand still im not moving forward and cant go back. im in total limbo.... getting pretty fed up of it all now.... thanks for listening xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I feel like I am a emotional wreck. I know my friends love me but I don't call as much cause I feel like this is all I talk about. It happened 6 weeks ago and I am feeling a bit better , but there are times when I just break down. Yesterday I went to the store and I turn around and there is a mother there holding a newborn maybe 6 weeks old wrapped in a little blanket , I almost died :cry:
I walked down a different aisle and cried my eyes out, thank god I had my sun glasses on :cry:I think everyone saw my tears but just looked away, i mean what do you say to a stranger? Now at 16 weeks my SIL has lost the baby and I was dreading seeing her next week and now I am crying for her cause I know exactly what she is going through . I tried to call her last night but she didn't pick up, but she has caller ID so she knows I did call, so I just figured I would wait and see maybe when she is ready she will call. i am just a mess :cry:
JoJo you and me we will move forward i promise it just will take some time. We can be here for each other in the meantime and you can always talk to me about anything and I mean that.
All My Love,
Andrea xoxoxxoox:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs:
I know how hard it is passing due dates and all the reminders..
I was in the feb love bug thread on here and found it difficult when everyone started having their babies..:( but it is something we can't hide from...
I just had a cry , put a smile on and congratulated them... iwas happy for them, sad for myself , but really happy that their babies were born healthy....
In a way it helps to deal with it head on, as u can't hide forever from newborns, eventually it gets easier, even if a part of your heart breaks when u see them...
Its important to remember we love babies and remember to look at the positives, that these babies have survived and what a miracle that is .....
I'll never take the birth of a baby for granted again... they are all little miracles..

:hugs: to u all !! xxxxx

(( Big Hug! ))

I know Hon... It sucks & it's hard .. Still don't understand why this has to happen... Hate that you are having a hard day, and I know that HAS to be hard! I am dreading August, my due date month... I know I'm gonna fall apart all over again .. Ughh ..

You are a strong , strong woman & just know your NOT alone ... I know how you feel about your OH .. I have those moments with mine too, when he's off with his friends and going on motorcycle trips & hanging out with his friends, UGH! I still don't see mine & haven't even thought of doing anything "fun".. It's only been 25 days since Emma was taken from us.. and I'm still at a stand still while the world just zips right past ...

We know how you are feeling & will always be here to listen, as you will for all of us on our bad days, : D

Thanks babe! And try to keep that chin up... I guess we have a purpose that we just don't know yet... Xoxo

thanks alot girls makes such a difference knowing im not the only one!!
BABESx3 your totally right its an absolute miracle that any baby is born happy and healthy and i didnt see it like that before so thanks so much its a much nicer way to look at it!!!xx

ANDREA you did the right thing calling you sister in law at least she knows your there for her when/if she needs it!! thanks so much for your neverending support xx

KAM78 we'll all be here for each other when due dates come around.. i cant imagine how i will be feeling that day but i know that if i break down and cry my heart out thats its ok cause i can always vent my feelings here with ye. thanks so much hun xxxx

Rant away Jo Jo. We're here to listen, and as horrible as the situation is, its lovely to be able to talk to like minded ladies when going through all of this rubbish!

Its been 6 weeks and I keep on getting teary, welling up... you know that feeling in your throat that you get before you start balling???? Well thats my usual physical feeling when I have a bad time of it! And in a really twisted way I feel better that I have that feeling... I don't want to let go of it.

I'd lost alot of weight before our little one came into our lives and I had alot of excess skin that I was toning down.... its gone all floppy again and this time with a vengance! It looks like I have had a baby. Slim face, slim arms, slim legs, slim bum but HUGE belly! And I have had a baby, just one that wasnt going to live with us. And every time I look in the mirror I see that all the time. I am dreading it if someone asks when baby is due!

It isnt easy honey. Really it isnt. And it's ok to be mad and cry and sulk and anything else you want to do (within reason!). Having a baby changes a person... whether they enter the world alive or not.

Love and prayers

Erica x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back