Today's the day!!

rachieroo

2 Girls, 1 boy, 2 pmps.
Reaction score
I'm sat on the ward waiting for the phone call to say theatre is ready for me.

I am so excited and so nervous!!!

By the end of the day I will have a son or another daughter and I can't wait!!

Wish me luck

Good luck! But I'm sure you've already had baby by now, hope you both are doing well :)

Well our son was born at 2:46pm weighing 7lb 6 1/2oz

I cannot believe I have a son!! My little family is complete!

Congratulations on your baby boy!!! I also have 2 girls and having a boy this time to complete our family :D

Congratulations its lovely isn't it! How did you find the experience? X

Actually better than I thought. The spinal was amazing and that was my biggest worry.

I'm still sore and that is expected so I am just taking my time x

Yes get lots of rest n let others do everything n after a couple weeks you will feel great I'm sure! Hows baby doing? X

He's doing well, got a fair amount of reflux but he has settled so well and my girls love him :)

Lovely, make sure u don't do to much now cos just looking after that baby n nothing else defo is the key to quick recovery x

Luckily my husband is absolutely fab and is doing everything. Baby is also very content and unless he is hungry or I am changing his nappy which he hates, we don't really know he's here. Xx

Great mine was the same he never stopped but its not for long once your on your feet! How is your scar healing? Ive had to have cream cos the skin around it cant breathe which it hanging over a bit but my scar is really good x

The midwife checked it yesterday, it's a little bit weepy and I think it's for the same reason but it's not infected so I'm just keeping an eye on it. It doesn't help that I'm stuck in this wheelchair for a little bit longer so it can't be aired quite so easily.

When did you have your section? X

I had mine 6 weeks ago today! Yeh I kind of forgot to lift it up n dry it after having a shower so try remember to do that too x

How are you feeling? I'm amazed at how much better I feel already.

My midwife told me to put a pantiliner there to keep it dry so hopefully that will help.

How's your lo settling?

Yeh gd idea I was told to try that too but hopefully its getting better now!
She is doing well bless her she feeds quite a lot in the day bu going longer in the nights so is good but just last few days she I struggling halfway through a feed n not sure why really its hard to tel! We had a bug in the house last week which gave us all dodgy tummy's so could be to do with that, hoping it goes off! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->