Toddler knee'd me hard in belly...

Moet

Reaction score
So my 22 lb toddler jumped on me knee-first directly on my uterus. I'm 14 weeks now. Just worried because I have been having aching and random sharp pains ever since (last 4 hours). I know in theory baby is well protected but it was a direct blow. Anyone else have this happen in a previous pregnancy? So hard to contain a toddler that wants to use me as a jungle gym.

In reality, it's unlikely to have done anything more than bruise or cause you to suddenly clench your muscles and pull a few, which is probably what's causing the pains. But, honestly, I'd go straight in to get checked out.

Agreed unless you started bleeding and cramping baby is well cushioned. I just had a private u/s and she was showing me how no matter how hard or deep I like in with my finger I can't reach the sac/disturb the baby but it was fun watching my innards move hahaha

Ya that's reasurring. I've read a few stories now of other ladies That had a baby or dog etc jump on them and baby was fine. I feel normal this morning and never had bleeding so I'm not worried anymore. Just going to have to be more on guard next time around the little one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->