Toddlers and Homebirth

Then an ARM at 38/39 weeks is probably not the best idea....

I would like to do more research before making a final decision but chances are I wouldn't elect to do something like that.:hugs:

Take your time honey. I like to start by using my BRAINS....

B - what are the benefits of what is being proposed
R - what are the risks
A - what are the alternatives
I - what does my instinct tell me
N - what if I do nothing
S - smile and go away and take time to consider

xx

Thats really interesting about labouring at night. I want to keep my boys at home if poss with a back up plan. OH said his mum would come up for therm if need be but I know my oldest might prefer to stay with me. I thinking having her in the house would make me anxious cos although she's lovely I don't feel I want her in my space. I'd prefer my mum there but we said we'd labour on Our own this time as mum was there both times.
It's a minefield!!! I might have my mum as back up and just put my foot down cos I'm the most important lol x

I didn't labour over night boooo maybe next time with two kids about my body will take the hint ha ha. Imogen was fine but before my mum got there to take over oh had gone upstairs to sort something and she wanted me but I couldnt get off my ball due to contractions been in my pelvis and legs!! so overnight would have been easier.

If you instictively feel anyone might inhibit you in labour, then they will. Have everyone on back up and if they do come to look after them it will be likely to be during the day and you can send them off out in an adventure. ;) you ARE the most important person so this must be right for you. Birth is stafesy Undisturbed and uninhibited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->