Toddlers embarrassing comments!

supertabby

Reaction score
So Isobel is 2 and a half and seen me naked hundreds of times..... but today, while changing in a cubicle at the busy swimming pool with ears all around was the day she chose to shout.... "Mummy you've got a beard on your fanny!"

:blush: :rofl:

What classics have your toddlers come out with?

Daniel noticed that I didn't have a willy.
I told him Mummy's don't have willy's.
He told me that we will need to buy me a willy at the shop!!

I thought that was the end of the cute conversation.... Until the next time I took him to sainsburys, and he announced very loudly that we mustn't forget to find a willy for mummy!

I wanted to die.

Hahaha I love it!! Ben loudly asked my mum last week of she had a willy. I heard and thought it was quite funny, she later told me it was inappropriate :dohh:

Last week at the park Ben was playing with this boy he'd just met, they were running around etc. all of a sudden Ben shouted 'where are you dick?' At the top of his voice, them again and again I was mortified. The dad of the boy was laughing so hard he doubled over!! FOB has since apologised as Ben picked up on him calling his brother a dickhead jokingly, I went down the ignore approach but it was mortifying.

these are hilarious! i have a tattoo on my lower back which dd1 refers to as a 'poo'. she has started yanking at my jeans shouting 'mummy poo!' thankfully she has only done it at home so far. i will die if she does it in public

We were on a plane Friday night & a man sneezed about 20 times in 5 minutes. Every single time he sneezed, L shouted at the top of her voice "doggy say woof woof woof mummy!"

There's no way he didn't hear that.

:rofl: Those are hillarious!!!!

George is toileting now and if I go at same time OMG he comes out and tells everyone 'mummy turn mummy pee pee' :blush:

Oh shit and 'Jesus' have been used recently. I. The right context too! Oh dear. :blush:

Also 'granny, you're so old' the other day. :dohh:

My goddaughter was christened at 2 yrs old. Through the service all she kept saying was "shit shit shit" luckily it sounded like chips so we all were like....awwww Jodie's hungry!

Yesterday I took Lana to the toilet in tesco, once she did a wee I did one, she shouts out 'you are doing a noisy wee wee mummy' :dohh:

:haha: These are all very funny.

Nico was walking around the shop with me the other day patting his bottom shouting bum bum. That wasn't too bad, people were smiling and giving him aww how cute comments, then when we got to the till he wanted to hand the lady some of the things we were buying. As soon as she handed it back to him (before I had paid) he grabbed my hand and loudly shouted gogogogogogo :blush: I told him we have to pay the lady first but he just kept shouting gogogogo and trying to pull me out the door :dohh:

Niamh asks if I'm having a poo every time we use a toilet in public, she never asks at home.

These are hilarious!!

I've been lucky with Maria so far, the most embarrassing thing has been her shouting "mummy's boobies" in the hospital waiting room.

We were in a cafe a few weeks ago with my sister and niece, who is 3. I took her and Darragh to wash their hands and as we passed the queue for food, there was a lady with a growth abnormality waiting. Scarlett started saying very loudly 'look at that little girl, Aunty Cait, She's a funny little girl, isn't she? Isn't she a funny little girl'?
I was well embarassed and tried to explain as best as I could once we were in the bathroom but I don't know how much of it registered at that age!!

We get our best ones in public toilets.

A couple weeks back we had "Hair? Hair on your bum? Why you got hair on your Bum Mummy? Does Daddy have hair on his bum? Oh. I don't have hair on my bum. Why don't I have hair on my bum Mummy?... Mummy?"

We've had "OHHHH. You've done a red wee Mummy. I'm going to do a red wee too"

And last week we had (using toilet after me) "OH, you've done a poo poo Mummy. It's quite a big poo Mummy... I need a wee wee... I'm going to wee ALLLLLLLLLLL over your poo"

He has also pointed at my naked body at home, staring at "the bush" and exclaimed "Oh no Mummy... You've got poo coming out"... No son, I've just let my minge topiary go...

When dd1 first started nursery she was obsessed with the difference between boys and girls eg daddy is a boy he has a willy mummy is a girl she has a minnie. And everything was tiny for some reason eg I'm having a tiny drink, I'm having a tiny wee. On day 2 of picking her up I was asking who she had played with and she said Sam I was unsure if Sam was a boy or girl so I asked her (stupid mistake on my part) in front of 5/6 other mums her reply was ' Sam is a boy, he has a tiny willy like daddy!!' Queue lots of sniggers from other mums :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->