Toddlers not sleeping through!

Hollys_Twinny

Reaction score
Ive posted this in the toddler section too, but thought id have a go here Aswell. :)

Morgans always been a really fussy sleeper! We co sleep, due to him spitting out his dummy an endless amount of times in a night. And he does this thing with his foot where he feels to check im still there. Ive tryed sooo many times to get him out of my bed but it just wasnt happening! Ive used CIO, but that wasnt for us.

The last few weeks morgans been a different child, ive noticed he wants his own space in bed, instead of checking im still there, hes booting me out of his way. So on friday night I put him in the cot.. He babbled for about half an hour then went to sleep, without even a whinge!!!! He slept until 5am then lost his dummy and sturred!!! He done this again last night and slept until 6am.

Dont get me wrong Im over the moon about this but it just all seems a little too easy!

Have any other co-sleepers found there children reaching an age where they no longer 'need' u there?

I moved Brennan out of my bed slowly, but I think they do get to an age where it is much easier to move them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->