toddlers starting pre-school

AmysBumpNo3

Reaction score
hello peeps!

im new on here. my names Amy, i have a 6yr old boy (7 in may), 2yr old girl (3 in may) and a baby due sept 3rd.

im just wondering, how many of you have a toddler attending pre-school?

i applied for my little girl to go to pre-school, and i was told she would be starting around the 23rd april.(but i was told that months ago.)

however, ive not recieved any kind of notifacation of what time/day she is to start and any arrangments for a visit day. im confused, and as this week is still the school holiday, im unable to find out.

ive been speaking with some other parents, most have totally different views. some say she shouldnt start untill the term after her 3rd bday and some say the term before!
the pre-school is very hard to get your child into as is such a good school, and my son goes to the primary part of it. so im really worried that she wont get in and il have to take her to a seperate school which is miles away! (i dont have a car either!)

Many thanks for any advice in advance xx

Hiya
Jack started Playschool last friday he is 3 in Oct

As i understand it you can send a child to playschool when they are around 2 1/2 but this is where you pay
for goverment funded places it is the term after the 3rd birthady, hope that helped
I'd phone the place and speak to some one xx

Hi,

Sorry to jump in on your thread but when should I start applying for a pre-school for my little girl? she is almost 16 months old.

Thanks

you coulsd have a look round now and get her on a waiting list
they should contact you then nearer the time for her to start

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back