Toilet issue!

Nikie

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm 29 weeks - just had a really bad stomach :( I just want to ask if that's 'normal'...the reason I ask is because I defrosted some fish cakes last night for dinner and am paranoid that I've now made myself sick or something!

I feel ok now....I had a couple of bad cramps before it but I guess if it were food poisoning I would still be feeling terrible?

I have found that during my pregnancy I had bad stomach off and on and sometimes it was down to just having a bad stomach, not due to what I had eating, if it was food poisoning I think it would off lasted longer

I've had bad tummy on and off throughout this pregnancy for short periods at a time even at 38 weeks I get a sickly tummy every other day. I doubt it would be food poisoning as you would still be bad I would have thought. Sometimes can be something as simple as way baby is on your stomach

Have you experienced any food aversions? I know its common in first trimester but sometimes it can linger for the entire pregnancy. You might have ate something that just didn't agree with you. I am 36 + 4 weeks and still get turned off some meats, weird! Most likely it wasn't food poisoning but hone in on how you and baby are doing and if youre concerned call your doc.

Iv had dodgy stomach a few times through this pregnancy for no particular reason ! I think it's just another joy of pregnancy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->