Told Anterior Placenta at first scan but...

tinnkx

Reaction score
i've felt this baby kick from around 16 weeks maybe even earlier! I was amazed as I was told that I wouldnt feel movement until on or around 20 weeks! Does this mean it may have moved? I was told by someone else that the midwife was a little silly for telling me that at my 12 scan as it will probably move.. does that sound right?? ..

its probbly moved, mine was anterior at 12 weeks but I could actually see baby moving at 16 weeks. At 20 weeks the scan showed it had moved and was high posterior x

is high posterior where its meant to be?? or is there no 'right or wrong' place for it ? xx

I felt this baby at 14 weeks, by 20 weeks the kicks were really strong. At my 20.5 ultrasound the tech told me I may not be feeling kicks very much yet becuase I have an anterior placenta, yet I had been feeling kicks for at least 6 weeks by then, and quite hard ones for a week or two. Makes me wonder how hard the kicks would be otherwise!!

its usually the best place. There's no right or wrong as such you jst ouldnt want it too low or coverng cervix x

my notes say i have a not low anterior placenta but ive been feeling baby move since 13 weeks and full on kicks at 16 week. so for me the placenta being where it is has made no difference to the amount of movement im feeling x

i felt my baby move at 16weeks and i got told at my 20week scan my placenta is anterior too x

I was told at 12 weeks I ave an anterior placenta so I went home and researched it! It obviously said you can't expect to feel too much too early but I've felt her moving around and kicking for weeks now!

I've felt baby move from 13 weeks, kicks at 16 weeks and i have an anterior placenta =]. It all depends on ones anatomy really ^^ xoxo

Well this gives me hope! I was told at my 12 week ultrasound that I have an anterior placenta and may not feel the baby as soon. I was a little bummed out because I can't wait to be feeling movement. I had one night where I swear I felt baby (like a rippling sensation), but I haven't really felt anything since. I lay in bed all the time concentrating really hard and trying to tell the difference between gas and what might be baby. :shrug: I can't wait to know for sure! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->