Told ive miscarried hCG too low but dont think i have?

jess7489

Reaction score
Hi there im hoping someone could give me advice or any similar experiences

ok so this is how the story starts... On friday the 9th(morning) i did a pregnancy test & had a very very faint positive. Later that afternoon i got my period, not overly heavy, but defiantly enough to need to change a pad once, continued Saturday and gone by Sunday.Im normally 6 day period girl very heavy. No clots. I had moderate cramping on the friday only. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday i tested all very faint positive first response. Went and had bloods done monday... levels were 10... again thursday... only 17
Doctor was totally convinced that i had chemical pregnancy/ early miscarriage, cuz my levels were so low for wat stage i am (5 weeks) but ordered a repeat blood test because they had risen, he said its just to confirm that my levels return to normal. I had spotting with my son in my first trimester but my levels were always normal.

Since then, today even, im still having sore breasts and morning sickness. I did another HPT this morning(cuz i like to torture myself) and i got a BFP?? the darkest one ive had so far??
Ive already spent last thursday & friday in tears all day cuz i was told i had miscarried (my hubby n i been ttc for a year) but now i dont know if i really did? I feel pregnant?? Am i just hanging on to something that i need to except is over? Or could i really be pregnant still?? i have to wait till Thursday for the next blood test!

Hey hunn
If i was you i would ask for an ultrasound , i think it could be possible that you ovulated twice and the one egg got fertilised wich you could have miscarried and the other fertilised a lil later wich would explain the hormones not being at the right level.
I wish you the best xox

Hey just wanted to write and see how your doing now ...

[/I]Ive been going through something similar and its very confusing and stressful... Im around 11 weeks along or well supposed to be ive had two positive urine and one blood but i had gone to the e.r on saturday due to some light bleeding and when my results came back the doc said "idk who told u that u were preg. But ure not so ya.." this broke my heart idk why it would come backk neg. ive been having all my symptoms and everything and usually they say a m/c is painful and something comes out but none of thats happened to me...idk im praying it was a mistake i have an appt tomorrow wed. The 28th and im praying that they find my baby and everything fine.... :cry:

@ native girl ..

I seriously fucking hate hospitals ( sorry about the cursing ) but they piss me off like seriously if i was a dr and a patient came in with your problem and she was told she was pregant then my results show shes not uhhh i would do an ultrasound right away !to see whats going on ...dumbasses

i had such bad experiences with ER doctors .. i find some of them are so stupid

Yaa i hated how he talked he was very rude... I had done an ultrasound but the girl only looked in one spot... Like im a kinda thick girl shit look all over if u have to it just seemed like she didnt care

:( ..

its like in and out they dont give a damn about ppl they just wanna pass as meny ppl as possible so they get more money , they dont care about your feelings , dont even listen to what your trying to say then they say OH ITS THIS sorry okay go home now . like fuck errrrg

Im kinda in the same boat here. I got a faint pos on frer on the 19th started bleeding on the 20th had bloods done they came back 5.56 that dr told me I miscarried or wasn't pregnant at all. I continued with a 6 day medium flow period no clots. Lots and lots of cramping I returned to see my doctor who was on vacation and he ordered a ultra sound and more blood work. Ultra sound showed nothing. Blood work came back to 10. So he wanted me back in three days to get another blood work and ultra sound. Still nothing on ultra sound and bloods came back to 48. He told me he was shocked as my uterus is thinned and he was sure I miscarried. He also told me he really felt this was a non viable pregnancy but wanted me back for more bloods in two more days so I went back today and will get results in morning. Since all this I have had major preggo symptoms like larger breast with the brightest blue veins they are itchy I had uterus cramps for a half of a day yesterday. Reminded me of the ones I had in my first pregnancy. Nausea. Increased appetite. And lots of cervical mucus. I am praying really hard for a miracle baby in there. But wanted to share my story oh yeah and dr said my progestrone was very low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->